Dynamic projection of anthropogenic emissions in China: methodology and 2015–2050 emission pathways under a range of socio-economic, climate policy, and pollution control scenarios
Dan Tong et al.
Total article views: 4,763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,483 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,804 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of atmospheric ammonia over South and East Asia based on the MOZART-4 model and its comparison with satellite and surface observations P. Pawar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6389-2021
- The mortality impacts of current and planned coal-fired power plants in India M. Cropper et al. 10.1073/pnas.2017936118
- Incorporating health co-benefits into technology pathways to achieve China's 2060 carbon neutrality goal: a modelling study S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/S2542-5196(21)00252-7
- Air quality benefits of achieving carbon neutrality in China X. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148784
- Co-benefits of deep carbon reduction on air quality and health improvement in Sichuan Province of China S. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1133
- Analyzing environmental sustainability enablers for an Indian steel manufacturing supply chain S. Goyal & S. Routroy 10.1108/JEDT-03-2021-0118
- Air quality and health benefits of China’s current and upcoming clean air policies J. Cheng et al. 10.1039/D0FD00090F
- Stronger secondary pollution processes despite decrease in gaseous precursors: A comparative analysis of summer 2020 and 2019 in Beijing H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116923
- Pathways of China's PM2.5 air quality 2015–2060 in the context of carbon neutrality J. Cheng et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwab078
- Accelerated reduction of air pollutants in China, 2017-2020 C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150011
- Modelling low carbon transition and economic impacts under SSPs and RCPs based on GTIMES L. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.09.002
- Construction of a regional inventory to characterize polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon emissions from coal-fired power plants in Anhui, China from 2010 to 2030 R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115972
- Aerosol radiative forcings induced by substantial changes in anthropogenic emissions in China from 2008 to 2016 M. Liu & H. Matsui 10.5194/acp-21-5965-2021
- Characterization of haze pollution in Zibo, China: Temporal series, secondary species formation, and PMx distribution H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131807
- Quantifying the reductions in mortality from air-pollution by cancelling new coal power plants J. Sampedro et al. 10.1016/j.egycc.2020.100023
- A comprehensive review on anthropogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emission estimates in China: Comparison and outlook B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106710
- Climate effects of China’s efforts to improve its air quality Y. Zheng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9e21
- Impacts of the meteorological condition versus emissions reduction on the PM2.5 concentration over Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei during the COVID-19 lockdown Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2020.100014
- Air pollution emissions from Chinese power plants based on the continuous emission monitoring systems network L. Tang et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00665-1
- Comparison of Current and Future PM 2.5 Air Quality in China Under CMIP6 and DPEC Emission Scenarios J. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2021GL093197
- Multi‐Region Multi‐Sector Contributions to Drivers of Air Pollution in China Y. Hang et al. 10.1029/2021EF002012
- A plant-by-plant strategy for high-ambition coal power phaseout in China R. Cui et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-21786-0
Latest update: 06 Dec 2021