Amplified role of potential HONO sources in O3 formation in North China Plain during autumn haze aggravating processes
Total article views: 4,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,175 with geography defined and -110 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,069 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,147 with geography defined and -78 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,028 with geography defined and -32 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aging of pollution air parcels acts as the dominant source for nocturnal HONO W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163438
- Toxicological Effects of Secondary Air Pollutants W. Xiang et al. 10.1007/s40242-023-3050-0
- Exposure to Source-Specific Particulate Matter and Health Effects: a Review of Epidemiological Studies J. Xu et al. 10.1007/s40726-022-00235-6
- Spatiotemporal variations of ozone exposure and its risks to vegetation and human health in Cyprus: an analysis across a gradient of altitudes S. Agathokleous et al. 10.1007/s11676-022-01520-2
- Photochemical degradation of fluorinated graphite stimulated by embedded nitrogen oxides G. Semushkina et al. 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2023.114829
- The contribution of industrial emissions to ozone pollution: identified using ozone formation path tracing approach J. Zhan et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00366-7
- Increased diurnal difference of NO2 concentrations and its impact on recent ozone pollution in eastern China in summer Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159767
- Meteorological influences on co-occurrence of O3 and PM2.5 pollution and implication for emission reductions in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei X. Ma et al. 10.1007/s11430-022-1070-y
- First long-term surface ozone variations at an agricultural site in the North China Plain: Evolution under changing meteorology and emissions X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160520
- Formation mechanisms and atmospheric implications of summertime nitrous acid (HONO) during clean, ozone pollution and double high-level PM2.5 and O3 pollution periods in Beijing H. Xuan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159538
- The Lack of HONO Measurement May Affect the Accurate Diagnosis of Ozone Production Sensitivity P. Liu et al. 10.1021/acsenvironau.2c00048
- Atmospheric chemistry of nitrous acid and its effects on hydroxyl radical and ozone at the urban area of Beijing in early spring 2021 W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120710
- Unveiling the underestimated direct emissions of nitrous acid (HONO) Q. Zhang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2302048120
- 气象条件对京津冀地区<bold>O</bold><sub><bold>3</bold></sub>和<bold>PM</bold><sub><bold>2.5</bold></sub>双高污染的影响及对减排的启示作用 晓. 麻 et al. 10.1360/N072022-0216
- The effect of nitrous acid (HONO) on ozone formation during pollution episodes in southeastern China: Results from model improvement and mechanism insights B. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164477
- Effects of SO2 on NH4NO3 Photolysis: The Role of Reducibility and Acidic Products Q. Cao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c01082
- The role of NOx in Co-occurrence of O3 and PM2.5 pollution driven by wintertime east Asian monsoon in Hainan J. Zhan et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.118645
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023