12 May 2021
Research article | 12 May 2021
Spatial and temporal changes of the ozone sensitivity in China based on satellite and ground-based observations
Wannan Wang et al.
Total article views: 3,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,246 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,495 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 751 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inferring vertical variability and diurnal evolution of O3 formation sensitivity based on the vertical distribution of summertime HCHO and NO2 in Guangzhou, China Q. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154045
- Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of ground-level nitrogen dioxide and ozone across China during 2015–2020 Y. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3794
- A review of Space-Air-Ground integrated remote sensing techniques for atmospheric monitoring B. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.008
- Synergistic effects of biogenic volatile organic compounds and soil nitric oxide emissions on summertime ozone formation in China W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154218
- Attenuated sensitivity of ozone to precursors in Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region with the continuous NOx reduction within 2014–2018 W. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152589
- Modeling of spatial and temporal variations of ozone-NO -VOC sensitivity based on photochemical indicators in China X. Du et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.026
- Tropospheric ozone changes and ozone sensitivity from the present day to the future under shared socio-economic pathways Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1209-2022
- Effect of Lockdown on Pollutant Levels in the Delhi Megacity: Role of Local Emission Sources and Chemical Lifetimes C. Mallik et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.743894
- Identification of ozone sensitivity for NO2 and secondary HCHO based on MAX-DOAS measurements in northeast China J. Xue et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107048
- A review on methodology in O3-NOx-VOC sensitivity study C. Liu & K. Shi 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118249
- Unprecedented decline in summertime surface ozone over eastern China in 2020 comparably attributable to anthropogenic emission reductions and meteorology H. Yin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3e22
- Spatiotemporal variation of surface ozone and its causes in Beijing, China since 2014 J. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118556
- Unveiling the dipole synergic effect of biogenic and anthropogenic emissions on ozone concentrations Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151722
- Reduction in Anthropogenic Emissions Suppressed New Particle Formation and Growth: Insights From the COVID‐19 Lockdown V. Kanawade et al. 10.1029/2021JD035392
- Contrasting chemical environments in summertime for atmospheric ozone across major Chinese industrial regions: the effectiveness of emission control strategies Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10689-2021
- Air Quality over China G. de Leeuw et al. 10.3390/rs13173542
- Sensitivities of Ozone Air Pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Area to Local and Upwind Precursor Emissions Using Adjoint Modeling X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c00131
- Air Quality During COVID-19 Lockdown in the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta: Two Different Responsive Mechanisms to Emission Reductions in China N. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08383
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022