Articles | Volume 21, issue 14
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 1: Dispersion model simulations and satellite retrievals of volcanic sulfur dioxide
Total article views: 3,294 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,294 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,485 with geography defined and -191 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,571 with geography defined and -76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 914 with geography defined and -115 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Identification of smoke and sulfuric acid aerosol in SAGE III/ISS extinction spectra T. Knepp et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5235-2022
- Uncertainty-bounded estimates of ash cloud properties using the ORAC algorithm: application to the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Prata et al. 10.5194/amt-15-5985-2022
- Improved estimation of volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> injections from satellite retrievals and Lagrangian transport simulations: the 2019 Raikoke eruption Z. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6787-2022
- Unexpected self-lofting and dynamical confinement of volcanic plumes: the Raikoke 2019 case S. Khaykin et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-27021-0
- Volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> layer height by TROPOMI/S5P: evaluation against IASI/MetOp and CALIOP/CALIPSO observations M. Koukouli et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5665-2022
- Numerical simulation of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on tropospheric composition and aerosol radiative forcing in Europe S. Reifenberg et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10901-2022
- Improved retrieval of SO2 plume height from TROPOMI using an iterative Covariance-Based Retrieval Algorithm N. Theys et al. 10.5194/amt-15-4801-2022
- Australian wildfires cause the largest stratospheric warming since Pinatubo and extends the lifetime of the Antarctic ozone hole L. Damany-Pearce et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-15794-3
- Recognition of the Airspace Affected by the Presence of Volcanic Ash from Popocatepetl Volcano Using Historical Satellite Images J. Jiménez-Escalona et al. 10.3390/aerospace9060308
- Observing ocean ecosystem responses to volcanic ash K. Bisson et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2023.113749
- Contrasting Volcanic Deformation in Arc and Ocean Island Settings Due To Exsolution of Magmatic Water S. Yip et al. 10.1029/2022GC010387
- Modeling the Sulfate Aerosol Evolution After Recent Moderate Volcanic Activity, 2008–2012 C. Brodowsky et al. 10.1029/2021JD035472
- Investigating a Persistent Stratospheric Aerosol Layer Observed over Southern Europe during 2019 K. Voudouri et al. 10.3390/rs15225394
- Variability of the Aerosol Content in the Tropical Lower Stratosphere from 2013 to 2019: Evidence of Volcanic Eruption Impacts M. Tidiga et al. 10.3390/atmos13020250
- Evolution of aerosol plumes from 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption observed with polarization lidar over central China D. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119880
- Online treatment of eruption dynamics improves the volcanic ash and SO<sub>2</sub> dispersion forecast: case of the 2019 Raikoke eruption J. Bruckert et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3535-2022
- Enhanced sulfur in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere in spring 2020 L. Tomsche et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15135-2022
- Observation of the Aerosol Plume From the 2022 Hunga Tonga—Hunga Ha'apai Eruption With SAGE III/ISS C. Duchamp et al. 10.1029/2023GL105076
- No evidence for tephra in Greenland from the historic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 CE: implications for geochronology and paleoclimatology G. Plunkett et al. 10.5194/cp-18-45-2022
- The Hunga Tonga‐Hunga Ha'apai Hydration of the Stratosphere L. Millán et al. 10.1029/2022GL099381
- Improved representation of volcanic sulfur dioxide depletion in Lagrangian transport simulations: a case study with MPTRAC v2.4 M. Liu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-5197-2023
- The evolution and dynamics of the Hunga Tonga–Hunga Ha'apai sulfate aerosol plume in the stratosphere B. Legras et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14957-2022
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 2: Particle-phase dispersion and concurrent wildfire smoke emissions M. Osborne et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2975-2022
- Retrieving instantaneous extinction of aerosol undetected by the CALIPSO layer detection algorithm F. Mao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10589-2022
- Evaluation and bias correction of probabilistic volcanic ash forecasts A. Crawford et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13967-2022
- Evaluating the assimilation of S5P/TROPOMI near real-time SO<sub>2</sub> columns and layer height data into the CAMS integrated forecasting system (CY47R1), based on a case study of the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Inness et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-971-2022
- Baseline Balloon Stratospheric Aerosol Profiles (B2SAP)—Systematic Measurements of Aerosol Number Density and Size M. Todt et al. 10.1029/2022JD038041
- The unexpected radiative impact of the Hunga Tonga eruption of 15th January 2022 P. Sellitto et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00618-z
- Including ash in UKESM1 model simulations of the Raikoke volcanic eruption reveals improved agreement with observations A. Wells et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3985-2023
- Quantifying the impact of meteorological uncertainty on emission estimates and the risk to aviation using source inversion for the Raikoke 2019 eruption N. Harvey et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8529-2022
- Measurement Report: Lidar measurements of stratospheric aerosol following the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun volcanic eruptions G. Vaughan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5597-2021
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023