Articles | Volume 20, issue 14
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Aerosol radiative effects and feedbacks on boundary layer meteorology and PM2.5 chemical components during winter haze events over the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region
Total article views: 2,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,069 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,720 with geography defined and -22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 349 with geography defined and 168 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatiotemporal variations of PM2.5 pollution and its dynamic relationships with meteorological conditions in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region C. Deng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134640
- Impacts of aerosol direct effects on PM2.5 and O3 respond to the reductions of different primary emissions in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding area X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119948
- Impacts of Aerosol-Radiation Interactions on the Wintertime Particulate Pollution under Different Synoptic Patterns in the Guanzhong Basin, China N. Bei et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0329-7
- Composite Analysis of Aerosol Direct Radiative Effects on Meteorology During Wintertime Severe Haze Events in the North China Plain Y. Gao et al. 10.1029/2022JD036902
- Radiative effects and feedbacks of anthropogenic aerosols on boundary layer meteorology and fine particulate matter during the COVID-19 lockdown over China M. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160767
- Secondary organic aerosol formation and source contributions over east China in summertime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119383
- Influence of Monsoonal Driving Factors on the Secondary Inorganic Aerosol over Ambient Air in Dhaka N. Norazman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00200
- An aerosol vertical data assimilation system (NAQPMS-PDAF v1.0): development and application H. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-3555-2022
- The dominant role of aerosol-cloud interactions in aerosol-boundary layer feedback: Case studies in three megacities in China C. Xiong et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1002412
- Wavelet periodic and compositional characteristics of atmospheric PM2.5 in a typical air pollution event at Jinzhong city, China Y. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.013
- Enhanced PM2.5 Decreases and O3 Increases in China During COVID‐19 Lockdown by Aerosol‐Radiation Feedback J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090260
- Process-Level Quantification on Opposite PM2.5 Changes during the COVID-19 Lockdown over the North China Plain L. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.3c00490
- Synergistic effects of air pollutants on meteorological fields at the junction of the Loess Plateau, Mongolian Plateau and Tibetan Plateau over Northwest China during summer R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105921
- Modeling study of aerosol-meteorology feedback during winter haze events over the north China plain J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101311
- Mechanism of persistent heavy PM2.5 pollution over the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region of China: A combination of aerosol radiative effect and atmospheric quasi-biweekly oscillation L. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119751
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- Evaluation of PM2.5 fluxes in the “2+26” cities: Transport pathways and intercity contributions M. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.011
- Impacts of vertical distribution of Southeast Asian biomass burning emissions on aerosol distributions and direct radiative effects over East Asia J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120211
- Impact of the oxidation of SO2 by NO2 on regional sulfate concentrations over the North China Plain Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101337
- Direct and indirect effects and feedbacks of biomass burning aerosols over Mainland Southeast Asia and South China in springtime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156949
- Using a coupled LES aerosol–radiation model to investigate the importance of aerosol–boundary layer feedback in a Beijing haze episode J. Slater et al. 10.1039/D0FD00085J
- Aerosol radiative feedback enhances particulate pollution over India: A process understanding A. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119609
- Recent Progress in Atmospheric Chemistry Research in China: Establishing a Theoretical Framework for the “Air Pollution Complex” T. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00376-023-2379-0
- Evolution of organic carbon during COVID-19 lockdown period: Possible contribution of nocturnal chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152191
- Impacts of Biomass Burning in Peninsular Southeast Asia on PM2.5 Concentration and Ozone Formation in Southern China During Springtime—A Case Study L. Xing et al. 10.1029/2021JD034908
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023