22 Jul 2020
Research article | 22 Jul 2020
Aerosol radiative effects and feedbacks on boundary layer meteorology and PM2.5 chemical components during winter haze events over the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region
Jiawei Li et al.
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,771 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,451 with geography defined and -24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 486 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 320 with geography defined and 166 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wavelet periodic and compositional characteristics of atmospheric PM2.5 in a typical air pollution event at Jinzhong city, China Y. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.013
- Enhanced PM 2.5 Decreases and O 3 Increases in China During COVID‐19 Lockdown by Aerosol‐Radiation Feedback J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090260
- Impacts of Aerosol-Radiation Interactions on the Wintertime Particulate Pollution under Different Synoptic Patterns in the Guanzhong Basin, China N. Bei et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0329-7
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- Evaluation of PM2.5 fluxes in the “2+26” cities: Transport pathways and intercity contributions M. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.011
- Evolution of organic carbon during COVID-19 lockdown period: Possible contribution of nocturnal chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152191
- Influence of Monsoonal Driving Factors on the Secondary Inorganic Aerosol over Ambient Air in Dhaka N. Norazman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00200
- Synergistic effects of air pollutants on meteorological fields at the junction of the Loess Plateau, Mongolian Plateau and Tibetan Plateau over Northwest China during summer R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105921
- Modeling study of aerosol-meteorology feedback during winter haze events over the north China plain J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101311
- Impact of the oxidation of SO2 by NO2 on regional sulfate concentrations over the North China Plain Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101337
- Using a coupled LES aerosol–radiation model to investigate the importance of aerosol–boundary layer feedback in a Beijing haze episode J. Slater et al. 10.1039/D0FD00085J
- Impacts of Biomass Burning in Peninsular Southeast Asia on PM 2.5 Concentration and Ozone Formation in Southern China During Springtime—A Case Study L. Xing et al. 10.1029/2021JD034908
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023