Articles | Volume 20, issue 17
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part II: Scenarios for 2040
Total article views: 2,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,188 with geography defined and 124 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,592 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 637 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of Ship Emissions on Air Quality in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA): With a Particular Focus on the Role of Onshore Wind Q. Cheng et al. 10.3390/su15118820
- Contributions of traffic and shipping emissions to city-scale NOx and PM2.5 exposure in Hamburg M. Ramacher et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117674
- Recent Advances in Studying Air Quality and Health Effects of Shipping Emissions D. Contini & E. Merico 10.3390/atmos12010092
- Health impact assessments of shipping and port-sourced air pollution on a global scale: A scoping literature review N. Mueller et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114460
- Progress of ship exhaust gas control technology J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149437
- Impact of Sea Breeze on the Transport of Ship Emissions: A Comprehensive Study in the Bohai Rim Region, China Y. Ma et al. 10.3390/atmos13071094
- How do variations in ship operation impact the techno-economic feasibility and environmental performance of fossil-free fuels? A life cycle study F. Kanchiralla et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2023.121773
- Quantification and physical analysis of nanoparticle emissions from a marine engine using different fuels and a laboratory wet scrubber L. Santos et al. 10.1039/D2EM00054G
- The Temporal and Spatial Changes of Ship-Contributed PM2.5 Due to the Inter-Annual Meteorological Variation in Yangtze River Delta, China D. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12060722
- Framework for the environmental impact assessment of operational shipping J. Moldanová et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01597-9
- Advances in air quality research – current and emerging challenges R. Sokhi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4615-2022
- Life-Cycle Assessment and Costing of Fuels and Propulsion Systems in Future Fossil-Free Shipping F. Kanchiralla et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03016
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part 1: 2012 emissions L. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7509-2020
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023