19 Mar 2019
Research article | 19 Mar 2019
Development of a unit-based industrial emission inventory in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region and resulting improvement in air quality modeling
Haotian Zheng et al.
Total article views: 3,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,656 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,991 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,981 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 675 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantification and evaluation of atmospheric ammonia emissions with different methods: a case study for the Yangtze River Delta region, China Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4275-2020
- Atmospheric Deposition of Particulate Matter and Micropollutants as a Major Mass Transport Route to Surface Water in Winter: Measurement and Modeling in Beijing in 2014 and 2021 S. Liu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00361
- Improved spatial representation of a highly resolved emission inventory in China: evidence from TROPOMI measurements N. Wu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac175f
- Air pollution episodes during the COVID-19 outbreak in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region of China: An insight into the transport pathways and source distribution N. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115617
- Evaluation of PM2.5 fluxes in the “2+26” cities: Transport pathways and intercity contributions M. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.011
- Identifying hotspots based on high-resolution emission inventory of volatile organic compounds: A case study in China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.112419
- Health benefits of on-road transportation pollution control programs in China H. Wang et al. 10.1073/pnas.1921271117
- Impact of anthropogenic heat emissions on meteorological parameters and air quality in Beijing using a high-resolution model simulation H. Tao et al. 10.1007/s11783-021-1478-3
- Improved speciation profiles and estimation methodology for VOCs emissions: A case study in two chemical plants in eastern China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118192
- Linkage analysis of economic consumption, pollutant emissions and concentrations based on a city-level multi-regional input–output (MRIO) model and atmospheric transport Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110819
- The Temporal and Spatial Changes of Ship-Contributed PM2.5 Due to the Inter-Annual Meteorological Variation in Yangtze River Delta, China D. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos12060722
- Improvement of PM2.5 and O3 forecasting by integration of 3D numerical simulation with deep learning techniques H. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2021.103372
- Estimation of abatement potentials and costs of air pollution emissions in China F. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110069
- Source–Receptor Relationship Revealed by the Halted Traffic and Aggravated Haze in Beijing during the COVID-19 Lockdown Z. Lv et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04941
- Toxic potency-adjusted control of air pollution for solid fuel combustion D. Wu et al. 10.1038/s41560-021-00951-1
- Development of high-resolution emission inventory to study the relative contribution of a local power plant to criteria air pollutants and Greenhouse gases H. Shahbazi et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100897
- Revealing the impacts of transboundary pollution on PM2.5-related deaths in China S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105323
- Study on the contribution of transport to PM2.5 in typical regions of China using the regional air quality model RAMS-CMAQ R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116856
- Long-term historical trends in air pollutant emissions in Asia: Regional Emission inventory in ASia (REAS) version 3 J. Kurokawa & T. Ohara 10.5194/acp-20-12761-2020
- Refined assessment of size-fractioned particulate matter (PM2.5/PM10/PMtotal) emissions from coal-fired power plants in China B. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135735
- Estimated Contributions of Emissions Controls, Meteorological Factors, Population Growth, and Changes in Baseline Mortality to Reductions in Ambient PM2.5 and PM2.5-Related Mortality in China, 2013–2017 D. Ding et al. 10.1289/EHP4157
- Impacts of improved modeling resolution on the simulation of meteorology, air quality, and human exposure to PM2.5, O3 in Beijing, China H. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118574
- Transition in source contributions of PM2.5 exposure and associated premature mortality in China during 2005–2015 H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105111
- Variation of industrial air pollution emissions based on VIIRS thermal anomaly data S. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105021
- Air Pollutants and CO2 Emissions in Industrial Parks and Evaluation of Their Green Upgrade on Regional Air Quality Improvement: A Case Study of Seven Cities in Henan Province W. Hei et al. 10.3390/atmos13030383
- High-resolution mapping of vehicle emissions of atmospheric pollutants based on large-scale, real-world traffic datasets D. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8831-2019
- Estimating air pollutant emissions from crop residue open burning through a calculation of open burning proportion based on satellite-derived fire radiative energy Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117477
- Behavior of Sulfur Oxides in Nonferrous Metal Smelters and Implications on Future Control and Emission Estimation Q. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01600
- Emission inventory of air pollutants and chemical speciation for specific anthropogenic sources based on local measurements in the Yangtze River Delta region, China J. An et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2003-2021
- Unprecedented Ambient Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) Detection: Possible Formation Mechanism and Atmospheric Implications L. Yao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00615
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022