30 Oct 2019
Research article | 30 Oct 2019
Relative-humidity-dependent organic aerosol thermodynamics via an efficient reduced-complexity model
Kyle Gorkowski et al.
Total article views: 1,713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,683 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,107 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 576 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Indoor aerosol water content and phase state in U.S. residences: impacts of relative humidity, aerosol mass and composition, and mechanical system operation B. Cummings et al. 10.1039/D0EM00122H
- Predictions of the glass transition temperature and viscosity of organic aerosols from volatility distributions Y. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8103-2020
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and morphologies in organic particles consisting of <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-caryophyllene ozonolysis products and mixtures with commercially available organic compounds Y. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11263-2020
- Water uptake and optical properties of mixed organic-inorganic particles L. Nandy et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1966378
- Determining Activity Coefficients of SOA from Isothermal Evaporation in a Laboratory Chamber X. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00888
- A predictive group-contribution model for the viscosity of aqueous organic aerosol N. Gervasi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2987-2020
- Phase Behavior of Internal Mixtures of Hydrocarbon-like Primary Organic Aerosol and Secondary Aerosol Based on Their Differences in Oxygen-to-Carbon Ratios F. Mahrt et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07691
- Phase Behavior of Hydrocarbon-like Primary Organic Aerosol and Secondary Organic Aerosol Proxies Based on Their Elemental Oxygen-to-Carbon Ratio F. Mahrt et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02697
- Hygroscopic growth and CCN activity of secondary organic aerosol produced from dark ozonolysis of γ-terpinene H. Bouzidi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153010
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Humidified single-scattering albedometer (H-CAPS-PMSSA): Design, data analysis, and validation C. Carrico et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1895430
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and viscosity within secondary organic aerosol generated from diesel fuel vapors M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12515-2019
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022