Articles | Volume 19, issue 15
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Distinctions in source regions and formation mechanisms of secondary aerosol in Beijing from summer to winter
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,231 with geography defined and 270 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,860 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,820 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 411 with geography defined and 230 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Physiochemistry characteristics and sources of submicron aerosols at the background area of North China Plain: Implication of air pollution control in heating season Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105291
- Seasonal variations in the highly time-resolved aerosol composition, sources and chemical processes of background submicron particles in the North China Plain J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4521-2021
- Cause of PM2.5 pollution during the 2016-2017 heating season in Beijing, Tianjin, and Langfang, China N. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.03.024
- Simultaneous measurements of urban and rural particles in Beijing – Part 2: Case studies of haze events and regional transport Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9249-2020
- Cross-regional transport of PM2.5 nitrate in the Pearl River Delta, China: Contributions and mechanisms K. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142439
- The formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol during summer in Xi'an: Aqueous phase processing in fog-rain days J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144077
- Highly oxidized organic aerosols in Beijing: Possible contribution of aqueous-phase chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118971
- Chemical formation pathways of secondary organic aerosols in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region in wintertime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117996
- Roles of Semivolatile/Intermediate‐Volatility Organic Compounds on SOA Formation Over China During a Pollution Episode: Sensitivity Analysis and Implications for Future Studies L. Wu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033999
- Significant changes in autumn and winter aerosol composition and sources in Beijing from 2012 to 2018: Effects of clean air actions J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115855
- Winter air quality improvement in Beijing by clean air actions from 2014 to 2018 Z. Wen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105674
- Ammonium nitrate promotes sulfate formation through uptake kinetic regime Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13269-2021
- The formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol during haze events in Beijing in wintertime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134937
- Summertime and wintertime atmospheric processes of secondary aerosol in Beijing J. Duan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3793-2020
- Sources of cellular oxidative potential of water-soluble fine ambient particulate matter in the Midwestern United States Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.127777
- Effects of reactive nitrogen gases on the aerosol formation in Beijing from late autumn to early spring Z. Wen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd973
- Effect of source variation on the size and mixing state of black carbon aerosol in urban Beijing from 2013 to 2019: Implication on light absorption Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116089
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation of Fleet Vehicle Emissions in China: Potential Seasonality of Spatial Distributions K. Liao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08591
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
- The spatially heterogeneous response of aerosol properties to anthropogenic activities and meteorology changes in China during 1980–2018 based on the singular value decomposition method S. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138135
- Characteristics and sources of PM2.5 with focus on two severe pollution events in a coastal city of Qingdao, China Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.125861
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Chemical nature and sources of fine particles in urban Beijing: Seasonality and formation mechanisms Y. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105732
- Comprehensive Source Apportionment of Submicron Aerosol in Shijiazhuang, China: Secondary Aerosol Formation and Holiday Effects C. Lin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00109
- Seasonal variations in the sources of organic aerosol in Xi'an, Northwest China: The importance of biomass burning and secondary formation H. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139666
- Measurement report: Effects of photochemical aging on the formation and evolution of summertime secondary aerosol in Beijing T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1341-2021
- Online Chemical Characterization and Source Identification of Summer and Winter Aerosols in Măgurele, Romania L. Mărmureanu et al. 10.3390/atmos11040385
- Real-time quantification and source apportionment of fine particulate matter including organics and elements in Delhi during summertime A. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118598
- Observed coupling between air mass history, secondary growth of nucleation mode particles and aerosol pollution levels in Beijing S. Hakala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00089F
- The formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol during haze events in Beijing in wintertime L. Jie et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134937
Latest update: 24 Mar 2023