Secondary sulfate is internally mixed with sea spray aerosol and organic aerosol in the winter Arctic
Rachel M. Kirpes et al.
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,245 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,664 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results T. Petäjä et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8551-2020
- Local Arctic Air Pollution: A Neglected but Serious Problem J. Schmale et al. 10.1029/2018EF000952
- Aircraft-based measurements of High Arctic springtime aerosol show evidence for vertically varying sources, transport and composition M. Willis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-57-2019
- Untargeted Exometabolomics Provides a Powerful Approach to Investigate Biogeochemical Hotspots with Vegetation and Polygon Type in Arctic Tundra Soils M. Ladd et al. 10.3390/soilsystems5010010
- The acidity of atmospheric particles and clouds H. Pye et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4809-2020
- Emerging investigator series: influence of marine emissions and atmospheric processing on individual particle composition of summertime Arctic aerosol over the Bering Strait and Chukchi Sea R. Kirpes et al. 10.1039/C9EM00495E
- Future warming exacerbated by aged-soot effect on cloud formation U. Lohmann et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0631-0
- Molecular and physical characteristics of aerosol at a remote free troposphere site: implications for atmospheric aging S. Schum et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14017-2018
- Influence of Arctic Microlayers and Algal Cultures on Sea Spray Hygroscopicity and the Possible Implications for Mixed‐Phase Clouds S. Christiansen et al. 10.1029/2020JD032808
- Wintertime Arctic Sea Spray Aerosol Composition Controlled by Sea Ice Lead Microbiology R. Kirpes et al. 10.1021/acscentsci.9b00541
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- The diverse chemical mixing state of aerosol particles in the southeastern United States A. Bondy et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12595-2018
- Comparison of operator- and computer-controlled scanning electron microscopy of particles from different atmospheric aerosol types S. Eriksen Hammer et al. 10.1007/s00216-019-01614-7
- Arctic Reactive Bromine Events Occur in Two Distinct Sets of Environmental Conditions: A Statistical Analysis of 6 Years of Observations W. Swanson et al. 10.1029/2019JD032139
- Enrichment of submicron sea-salt-containing particles in small cloud droplets based on single-particle mass spectrometry Q. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10469-2019
- Lake Spray Aerosol Incorporated into Great Lakes Clouds N. Olson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00258
- Simultaneous Optical Photothermal Infrared (O-PTIR) and Raman Spectroscopy of Submicrometer Atmospheric Particles N. Olson et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c01495
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- Aerosol Mixing State: Measurements, Modeling, and Impacts N. Riemer et al. 10.1029/2018RG000615
- A Review of the Representation of Aerosol Mixing State in Atmospheric Models R. Stevens & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos10040168
- Organic coating on sulfate and soot particles during late summer in the Svalbard Archipelago H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10433-2019
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Feb 2021