Articles | Volume 18, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Contributions of natural and anthropogenic sources to ambient ammonia in the Athabasca Oil Sands and north-western Canada
Total article views: 2,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,861 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,351 with geography defined and -5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 510 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Advances in science and applications in air pollution monitoring: A case study on oil sands monitoring targeting ecosystem protection S. Altshuler et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1659192
- Forest-fire aerosol–weather feedbacks over western North America using a high-resolution, online coupled air-quality model P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10557-2021
- Air synthesis review: polycyclic aromatic compounds in the oil sands region T. Harner et al. 10.1139/er-2018-0039
- Unprecedented Atmospheric Ammonia Concentrations Detected in the High Arctic From the 2017 Canadian Wildfires E. Lutsch et al. 10.1029/2019JD030419
- Atmospheric nitrogen deposition: A review of quantification methods and its spatial pattern derived from the global monitoring networks Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.112180
- Spatial and temporal variations of atmospheric chemical condition in the Southeastern U.S. B. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105190
- A review of measurements of air-surface exchange of reactive nitrogen in natural ecosystems across North America J. Walker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133975
- Estimates of exceedances of critical loads for acidifying deposition in Alberta and Saskatchewan P. Makar et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9897-2018
- Ammonia measurements from space with the Cross-track Infrared Sounder: characteristics and applications M. Shephard et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2277-2020
- Ambient concentrations and total deposition of inorganic sulfur, inorganic nitrogen and base cations in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region E. Edgerton et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134864
- Quantifying fugitive gas emissions from an oil sands tailings pond with open-path Fourier transform infrared measurements Y. You et al. 10.5194/amt-14-945-2021
- Toward the improvement of total nitrogen deposition budgets in the United States J. Walker et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.058
- Emissions preparation and analysis for multiscale air quality modeling over the Athabasca Oil Sands Region of Alberta, Canada J. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10459-2018
- Ozone in the boreal forest in the Alberta Oil Sands Region X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13647-2023
- Summertime Soil-Atmosphere Ammonia Exchange in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Front Range Pine Forest A. Hrdina et al. 10.3390/soilsystems3010015
- A chemical transport model study of plume-rise and particle size distribution for the Athabasca oil sands A. Akingunola et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8667-2018
- Contributions of the oil sands sources to the ambient concentrations and deposition of particulate elements in the Canadian Athabasca oil sands region F. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165519
- GEM-MACH-PAH (rev2488): a new high-resolution chemical transport model for North American polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and benzene C. Whaley et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2609-2018
- Principal component analysis of summertime ground site measurements in the Athabasca oil sands with a focus on analytically unresolved intermediate-volatility organic compounds T. Tokarek et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17819-2018
- Global estimates of dry ammonia deposition inferred from space-measurements L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139189
- Modeling the Sources and Transport Processes During Extreme Ammonia Episodes in the U.S. Corn Belt C. Hu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031207
- A decadal synthesis of atmospheric emissions, ambient air quality, and deposition in the oil sands region E. Horb et al. 10.1002/ieam.4539
- New Bidirectional Ammonia Flux Model in an Air Quality Model Coupled With an Agricultural Model J. Pleim et al. 10.1029/2019MS001728
- An ensemble-variational inversion system for the estimation of ammonia emissions using CrIS satellite ammonia retrievals M. Sitwell et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6595-2022
- Source regions contributing to excess reactive nitrogen deposition in the Greater Yellowstone Area (GYA) of the United States R. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12991-2018
- How much does traffic contribute to benzene and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon air pollution? Results from a high-resolution North American air quality model centred on Toronto, Canada C. Whaley et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2911-2020
- Estimation of Atmospheric Dry and Wet Deposition of Particulate Elements at Four Monitoring Sites in the Canadian Athabasca Oil Sands Region A. Mamun et al. 10.1029/2021JD035787
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023