Insight into winter haze formation mechanisms based on aerosol hygroscopicity and effective density measurements
Yuanyuan Xie et al.
Total article views: 2,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,338 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,325 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,519 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 806 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics and source apportionment of ambient single particles in Tianjin, China: The close association between oxalic acid and biomass burning J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104843
- Effects of reactive nitrogen gases on the aerosol formation in Beijing from late autumn to early spring Z. Wen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd973
- Characterization of a thermal aerosol generator for HVAC filtration experiments (RP-1734) T. Wu & B. Boor 10.1080/23744731.2020.1730661
- A review of measurement techniques for aerosol effective density L. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146248
- Urban aerosol size distributions: a global perspective T. Wu & B. Boor 10.5194/acp-21-8883-2021
- Size-fractionated water-soluble ions during autumn and winter: Insights into volatile ammonium formation mechanisms in Shanghai, a megacity of China X. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100011
- Roles of Relative Humidity in Aerosol Pollution Aggravation over Central China during Wintertime L. Zang et al. 10.3390/ijerph16224422
- Semivolatile Organic Compounds (SOCs) in Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5) during Clear, Fog, and Haze Episodes in Winter in Beijing, China T. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b06650
- Satellite-based prediction of daily SO2 exposure across China using a high-quality random forest-spatiotemporal Kriging (RF-STK) model for health risk assessment R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.029
- Non-polar organic compounds in autumn and winter aerosols in a typical city of eastern China: size distribution and impact of gas–particle partitioning on PM<sub>2.5</sub> source apportionment D. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9375-2018
- Variation of carbonaceous aerosols and water soluble inorganic ions during winter haze in two consecutive years A. Satsangi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.12.011
- Refined source apportionment of coal combustion sources by using single particle mass spectrometry J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.269
- Distinct Ultrafine‐ and Accumulation‐Mode Particle Properties in Clean and Polluted Urban Environments Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL084047
- A mass correction method for the aerosol particle mass analyzer to measure the particle mass of sub-50 nm nanoparticles B. Liao et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1626345
- Measurements of nonvolatile size distribution and its link to traffic soot in urban Shanghai S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.09.176
- Characteristics and secondary formation of water-soluble organic acids in PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 in Beijing during haze episodes Q. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.131
- The evolution of an aerosol event observed from aircraft in Beijing: An insight into regional pollution transport P. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.005
- Real-time physiochemistry of urban aerosols during a regional haze episode by a single-particle aerosol mass spectrometer: Mixing state, size distribution and source apportionment L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.010
- Size-resolved effective density of submicron particles during summertime in the rural atmosphere of Beijing, China K. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.01.012
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021