Articles | Volume 21, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Seasonal patterns of atmospheric mercury in tropical South America as inferred by a continuous total gaseous mercury record at Chacaltaya station (5240 m) in Bolivia
Total article views: 2,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,958 with geography defined and -99 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,525 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 318 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 433 with geography defined and -115 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The SALTENA Experiment: Comprehensive Observations of Aerosol Sources, Formation, and Processes in the South American Andes F. Bianchi et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0187.1
- Enhanced daytime atmospheric mercury in the marine boundary layer in the South Oceans Y. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164691
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Mercury in Neotropical birds: a synthesis and prospectus on 13 years of exposure data C. Sayers et al. 10.1007/s10646-023-02706-y
- Meteorological Drivers of Atmospheric Mercury Seasonality in the Temperate Northern Hemisphere Z. Xu et al. 10.1029/2022GL100120
- A synthesis of mercury research in the Southern Hemisphere, part 1: Natural processes L. Schneider et al. 10.1007/s13280-023-01832-5
- Atmospheric Modelling of Mercury in the Southern Hemisphere and Future Research Needs: A Review J. Leiva González et al. 10.3390/atmos13081226
- Use of atmospheric concentrations and passive samplers to assess surface-atmosphere exchange of gaseous mercury in forests E. Roy et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.140113
- Evidence for Interhemispheric Mercury Exchange in the Pacific Ocean Upper Troposphere A. Koenig et al. 10.1029/2021JD036283
- Evaluating atmospheric mercury (Hg) uptake by vegetation in a chemistry-transport model A. Feinberg et al. 10.1039/D2EM00032F
- Mercury in the free troposphere and bidirectional atmosphere–vegetation exchanges – insights from Maïdo mountain observatory in the Southern Hemisphere tropics A. Koenig et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1309-2023
- Measurement report: Molecular-level investigation of atmospheric cluster ions at the tropical high-altitude research station Chacaltaya (5240 m a.s.l.) in the Bolivian Andes Q. Zha et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4559-2023
- Seven-year monitoring of mercury in wet precipitation and atmosphere at the Amsterdam Island GMOS station A. Tassone et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e14608
- Probing the limits of sampling gaseous elemental mercury passively in the remote atmosphere C. Hoang et al. 10.1039/D2EA00119E
- A synthesis of mercury research in the Southern Hemisphere, part 2: Anthropogenic perturbations J. Fisher et al. 10.1007/s13280-023-01840-5
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023