04 May 2020
Research article | 04 May 2020
Characterization and comparison of PM2.5 oxidative potential assessed by two acellular assays
Dong Gao et al.
Total article views: 1,955 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,766 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,410 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 356 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Prediction of the oxidation potential of PM2.5 exposures from pollutant composition and sources J. Shang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118492
- A method for liquid spectrophotometric measurement of total and water-soluble iron and copper in ambient aerosols Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4707-2021
- Spatiotemporal variability in the oxidative potential of ambient fine particulate matter in the Midwestern United States H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16363-2021
- Airborne Aerosols and Human Health: Leapfrogging from Mass Concentration to Oxidative Potential C. Molina et al. 10.3390/atmos11090917
- Assessment of the PM2.5 oxidative potential in a coastal industrial city in Northern France: Relationships with chemical composition, local emissions and long range sources L. Moufarrej et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141448
- The Oxidative Potential of Fine Particulate Matter and Biological Perturbations in Human Plasma and Saliva Metabolome Z. Tang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04915
- Predicting Spatial Variations in Multiple Measures of Oxidative Burden for Outdoor Fine Particulate Air Pollution across Canada J. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01210
- Oxidative Potential Induced by Ambient Particulate Matters with Acellular Assays: A Review L. Rao et al. 10.3390/pr8111410
- The Role of Fossil Fuel Combustion Metals in PM2.5 Air Pollution Health Associations P. Maciejczyk et al. 10.3390/atmos12091086
- Time-Resolved Single-Cell Assay for Measuring Intracellular Reactive Oxygen Species upon Exposure to Ambient Particulate Matter F. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02889
- Correlation between heavy metal concentration and oxidative potential of street dust M. Malakootian et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01130-7
- Assessment of online water-soluble brown carbon measuring systems for aircraft sampling L. Zeng et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6357-2021
- The influence of chemical composition, aerosol acidity, and metal dissolution on the oxidative potential of fine particulate matter and redox potential of the lung lining fluid P. Shahpoury et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106343
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022