Molecular compositions and optical properties of dissolved brown carbon in biomass burning, coal combustion, and vehicle emission aerosols illuminated by excitation–emission matrix spectroscopy and Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry analysis
Jiao Tang et al.
Total article views: 2,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,152 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,147 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,676 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 472 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 471 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multidimensional Analytical Characterization of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosols: Challenges and New Perspectives R. Duarte et al. 10.3390/app11062539
- Brown carbon aerosols in the Indo-Gangetic Plain outflow: insights from excitation emission matrix (EEM) fluorescence spectroscopy S. Dey et al. 10.1039/D1EM00050K
- Source and formation process impact the chemodiversity of rainwater dissolved organic matter along the Yangtze River Basin in summer S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.118024
- Polycyclic Aromatic Carbon: A Key Fraction Determining the Light Absorption Properties of Methanol-Soluble Brown Carbon of Open Biomass Burning Aerosols Y. Sun et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06460
- Emissions and light absorption of carbonaceous aerosols from on-road vehicles in an urban tunnel in south China R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148220
- Fluorescence characteristics of water-soluble organic carbon in atmospheric aerosol☆ G. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115906
- Light absorption properties and absorption emission factors for indoor biomass burning L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115652
- Field evaluation of diffusive gradients in thin-film passive samplers for wastewater-based epidemiology X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145480
- Source attribution of black and Brown carbon near-UV light absorption in Beijing, China and the impact of regional air-mass transport M. Olson et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150871
- Primary nature of brown carbon absorption in a frigid atmosphere with strong haze chemistry Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112324
- Modeling Investigation of Brown Carbon Aerosol and Its Light Absorption in China Y. Zhu et al. 10.3390/atmos12070892
- Advanced instrumental approaches for chemical characterization of indoor particulate matter R. Duarte et al. 10.1080/05704928.2021.2018596
- Impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the optical properties and radiative effects of urban brown carbon aerosol Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101320
- Light absorption properties and molecular profiles of HULIS in PM2.5 emitted from biomass burning in traditional “Heated Kang” in Northwest China T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146014
- Influence of COVID-19 lockdown on the variation of organic aerosols: Insight into its molecular composition and oxidative potential W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112597
- Chromophoric Fingerprinting of Brown Carbon from Residential Biomass Burning R. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00837
- Chromophoric dissolved organic carbon cycle and its molecular compositions and optical properties in precipitation in the Guanzhong basin, China X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152775
- Chemical Fingerprinting of HULIS in Particulate Matters Emitted from Residential Coal and Biomass Combustion Y. Huo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08518
- Concentration, optical characteristics, and emission factors of brown carbon emitted by on-road vehicles R. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151307
- Brown Carbon Formation Potential of the Biacetyl–Ammonium Sulfate Reaction System D. Grace et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00096
- Measurement report: Long-emission-wavelength chromophores dominate the light absorption of brown carbon in aerosols over Bangkok: impact from biomass burning J. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11337-2021
- Molecular Characterization of Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Beijing, China C. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD032018
- Water-soluble matter in PM2.5 in a coastal city over China: Chemical components, optical properties, and source analysis Y. Zhan et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.07.011
- Measurement report: Molecular characteristics of cloud water in southern China and insights into aqueous-phase processes from Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry W. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16631-2021
- Photodegradation of atmospheric chromophores: changes in oxidation state and photochemical reactivity Z. Mu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11581-2021
- Light absorption and source apportionment of water soluble humic-like substances (HULIS) in PM2.5 at Nanjing, China M. Bao et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112554
- Light absorption and emissions inventory of humic-like substances from simulated rainforest biomass burning in Southeast Asia J. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114266
- Molecular Dynamics and Light Absorption Properties of Atmospheric Dissolved Organic Matter H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01770
- Light absorption properties and molecular compositions of water-soluble and methanol-soluble organic carbon emitted from wood pyrolysis and combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151136
- Molecular Characterization of Nitrogen-Containing Compounds in Humic-like Substances Emitted from Biomass Burning and Coal Combustion J. Song et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04451
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022