04 Dec 2020
Research article | 04 Dec 2020
Particle aging and aerosol–radiation interaction affect volcanic plume dispersion: evidence from the Raikoke 2019 eruption
Lukas O. Muser et al.
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,710 with geography defined and -160 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,877 with geography defined and -90 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 763 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 833 with geography defined and -70 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Geometric estimation of volcanic eruption column height from GOES-R near-limb imagery – Part 1: Methodology Á. Horváth et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12189-2021
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 2: Particle-phase dispersion and concurrent wildfire smoke emissions M. Osborne et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2975-2022
- Data assimilation of volcanic aerosol observations using FALL3D+PDAF L. Mingari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1773-2022
- Online treatment of eruption dynamics improves the volcanic ash and SO<sub>2</sub> dispersion forecast: case of the 2019 Raikoke eruption J. Bruckert et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3535-2022
- Variability of the Aerosol Content in the Tropical Lower Stratosphere from 2013 to 2019: Evidence of Volcanic Eruption Impacts M. Tidiga et al. 10.3390/atmos13020250
- Effects of Variable Eruption Source Parameters on Volcanic Plume Transport: Example of the 23 November 2013 Paroxysm of Etna U. Rizza et al. 10.3390/rs13204037
- Tracking aerosols and SO<sub>2</sub> clouds from the Raikoke eruption: 3D view from satellite observations N. Gorkavyi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7545-2021
- Evaluating the assimilation of S5P/TROPOMI near real-time SO<sub>2</sub> columns and layer height data into the CAMS integrated forecasting system (CY47R1), based on a case study of the 2019 Raikoke eruption A. Inness et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-971-2022
- Smoke-charged vortices in the stratosphere generated by wildfires and their behaviour in both hemispheres: comparing Australia 2020 to Canada 2017 H. Lestrelin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7113-2021
- Evidence for the predictability of changes in the stratospheric aerosol size following volcanic eruptions of diverse magnitudes using space-based instruments L. Thomason et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1143-2021
- The 2019 Raikoke volcanic eruption – Part 1: Dispersion model simulations and satellite retrievals of volcanic sulfur dioxide J. de Leeuw et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10851-2021
- Changes in stratospheric aerosol extinction coefficient after the 2018 Ambae eruption as seen by OMPS-LP and MAECHAM5-HAM E. Malinina et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14871-2021
- Simulation of ash clouds after a Laacher See-type eruption U. Niemeier et al. 10.5194/cp-17-633-2021
- CALIPSO Aerosol-Typing Scheme Misclassified Stratospheric Fire Smoke: Case Study From the 2019 Siberian Wildfire Season A. Ansmann et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.769852
- Stratospheric aerosol layer perturbation caused by the 2019 Raikoke and Ulawun eruptions and their radiative forcing C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-21-535-2021
- Model physics and chemistry causing intermodel disagreement within the VolMIP-Tambora Interactive Stratospheric Aerosol ensemble M. Clyne et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3317-2021
- The Raikoke Volcanic Massif, Kuril Island Arc Y. Blokh et al. 10.1134/S0742046321030027
Latest update: 26 Nov 2022