12 Nov 2020
Research article | 12 Nov 2020
Evaluated kinetic and photochemical data for atmospheric chemistry: Volume VII – Criegee intermediates
R. Anthony Cox et al.
Total article views: 2,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,303 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,296 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 422 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A new approach to determine the absolute photodissociation cross section of molecules in a cell Y. Lin & J. Lin 10.1002/jccs.202100336
- Kinetics of the gas phase reaction of the Criegee intermediate CH2OO with SO2 as a function of temperature L. Onel et al. 10.1039/D1CP02932K
- Data Programs at NBS/NIST: 1901–2021 H. Semerjian & D. Burgess 10.1063/5.0084230
- Evaluated kinetic and photochemical data for atmospheric chemistry: volume VIII – gas-phase reactions of organic species with four, or more, carbon atoms ( ≥ C<sub>4</sub>) A. Mellouki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4797-2021
- Opinion: The germicidal effect of ambient air (open-air factor) revisited R. Cox et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13011-2021
- Dynamics of Reaction CH3CHI + O2 Investigated via Infrared Emission of Products CO, CO2, and OH Y. Ji & Y. Lee 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c05610
- Formation reaction mechanism and infrared spectra of anti-trans-methacrolein oxide and its associated precursor and adduct radicals J. Cai et al. 10.1038/s42004-022-00644-0
- Kinetics of the Reactions of CH2OO with Acetone, α-Diketones, and β-Diketones Z. Cornwell et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c05280
- Unimolecular and water reactions of oxygenated and unsaturated Criegee intermediates under atmospheric conditions L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D1CP05877K
- Measurement report: Observation-based formaldehyde production rates and their relation to OH reactivity around the Arabian Peninsula D. Dienhart et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17373-2021
- Solving the discrepancy between the direct and relative-rate determinations of unimolecular reaction kinetics of dimethyl-substituted Criegee intermediate (CH3)2COO using a new photolytic precursor J. Peltola et al. 10.1039/D1CP02270A
- Importance of Hydroxyl Radical Chemistry in Isoprene Suppression of Particle Formation from α-Pinene Ozonolysis Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00294
- Surprisingly long lifetime of methacrolein oxide, an isoprene derived Criegee intermediate, under humid conditions Y. Lin et al. 10.1038/s42004-021-00451-z
- Important Oxidants and Their Impact on the Environmental Effects of Aerosols M. Ge et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c10236
- Impact of ozone and inlet design on the quantification of isoprene-derived organic nitrates by thermal dissociation cavity ring-down spectroscopy (TD-CRDS) P. Dewald et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5501-2021
- Estimation of rate coefficients for the reactions of O<sub>3</sub> with unsaturated organic compounds for use in automated mechanism construction M. Jenkin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12921-2020
- Kinetics of dimethyl sulfide (DMS) reactions with isoprene-derived Criegee intermediates studied with direct UV absorption M. Kuo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12983-2020
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022