A microphysics guide to cirrus – Part 2: Climatologies of clouds and humidity from observations
Martina Krämer et al.
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,148 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,130 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,310 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 820 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Near‐Global Variability of Stratospheric Water Vapor Observed by SAGE III/ISS M. Park et al. 10.1029/2020JD034274
- How frequent is natural cloud seeding from ice cloud layers ( < −35 °C) over Switzerland? U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5195-2021
- A reel-down instrument system for profile measurements of water vapor, temperature, clouds, and aerosol beneath constant-altitude scientific balloons L. Kalnajs et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2635-2021
- Effects of thermodynamics, dynamics and aerosols on cirrus clouds based on in situ observations and NCAR CAM6 R. Patnaude et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1835-2021
- Impact of Convectively Detrained Ice Crystals on the Humidity of the Tropical Tropopause Layer in Boreal Winter R. Ueyama et al. 10.1029/2020JD032894
- Tropical Anvil Clouds: Radiative Driving Toward a Preferred State A. Sokol & D. Hartmann 10.1029/2020JD033107
- Properties of ice cloud over Beijing from surface Ka-band radar observations during 2014–2017 J. Huo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14377-2020
- Unprecedented Observations of a Nascent In Situ Cirrus in the Tropical Tropopause Layer I. Reinares Martínez et al. 10.1029/2020GL090936
- Cold cloud microphysical process rates in a global chemistry–climate model S. Bacer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1485-2021
- Indirect Effects of Secondary Organic Aerosol on Cirrus Clouds J. Zhu & J. Penner 10.1029/2019JD032233
- A Lagrangian Perspective on Tropical Anvil Cloud Lifecycle in Present and Future Climate B. Gasparini et al. 10.1029/2020JD033487
- Cirrus cloud shape detection by tomographic extinction retrievals from infrared limb emission sounder measurements J. Ungermann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-7025-2020
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Radiative forcing of anthropogenic aerosols on cirrus clouds using a hybrid ice nucleation scheme J. Zhu & J. Penner 10.5194/acp-20-7801-2020
- In Situ Measurements of Cirrus Clouds on a Global Scale G. Lloyd et al. 10.3390/atmos12010041
- Ice-supersaturated air masses in the northern mid-latitudes from regular in situ observations by passenger aircraft: vertical distribution, seasonality and tropospheric fingerprint A. Petzold et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8157-2020
Latest update: 16 Apr 2021