26 Jul 2019
Research article | 26 Jul 2019
On the representation of major stratospheric warmings in reanalyses
Blanca Ayarzagüena et al.
Total article views: 1,583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,093 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 354 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 349 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting the Downward and Surface Influence of the February 2018 and January 2019 Sudden Stratospheric Warming Events in Subseasonal to Seasonal (S2S) Models J. Rao et al. 10.1029/2019JD031919
- Uncertainty in the Response of Sudden Stratospheric Warmings and Stratosphere‐Troposphere Coupling to Quadrupled CO 2 Concentrations in CMIP6 Models B. Ayarzagüena et al. 10.1029/2019JD032345
- A Study of False Alarms of a Major Sudden Stratospheric Warming by Real-Time Subseasonal-to-Seasonal Forecasts for the 2017/2018 Northern Winter M. Taguchi 10.3390/atmos11080875
- Investigation of the relationship between Euro-Atlantic and West Asia blockings and major stratospheric sudden warmings in the period of 1959–2018 S. Fahimi et al. 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2021.101245
- The Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model Version 6 (WACCM6) A. Gettelman et al. 10.1029/2019JD030943
- Boreal winter stratospheric variability in EC-EARTH: High-Top versus Low-Top F. Palmeiro et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05162-0
- Interaction between decadal‐to‐multidecadal oceanic variability and sudden stratospheric warmings B. Ayarzagüena et al. 10.1111/nyas.14663
- Influence of tropical convective enhancement in Pacific on the trend of stratospheric sudden warmings in Northern Hemisphere Y. Li & Z. Wen 10.1007/s00382-021-06021-2
- The Influence of Interdecadal Changes in Boreal Winter Teleconnections Around the 1980s on Planetary Waves and Stratospheric Sudden Warmings Y. Li & Z. Wen 10.1029/2021JD035341
- Emergence of representative signals for sudden stratospheric warmings beyond current predictable lead times Z. Wu et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-841-2021
- The ERA5 global reanalysis: Preliminary extension to 1950 B. Bell et al. 10.1002/qj.4174
- Understanding the Basin Asymmetry in Surface Response to Sudden Stratospheric Warmings from an Ocean–Atmosphere Coupled Perspective Y. Dai & P. Hitchcock 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0314.1
- Elevated stratopause events in the current and a future climate: A chemistry-climate model study J. Scheffler et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2021.105804
- HighResMIP versions of EC-Earth: EC-Earth3P and EC-Earth3P-HR – description, model computational performance and basic validation R. Haarsma et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3507-2020
- Sudden Stratospheric Warmings M. Baldwin et al. 10.1029/2020RG000708
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022