11 Jul 2019
Research article | 11 Jul 2019
Measuring light absorption by freshly emitted organic aerosols: optical artifacts in traditional solvent-extraction-based methods
Nishit J. Shetty et al.
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,021 with geography defined and 313 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,552 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,284 with geography defined and 268 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 737 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Light absorption and emissions inventory of humic-like substances from simulated rainforest biomass burning in Southeast Asia J. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114266
- Formation of Secondary Brown Carbon in Biomass Burning Aerosol Proxies through NO3 Radical Reactions C. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05641
- Bias in quantification of light absorption enhancement of black carbon aerosol coated with low-volatility brown carbon N. Shetty et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1873909
- From Measurements to Models: Toward Accurate Representation of Brown Carbon in Climate Calculations R. Saleh 10.1007/s40726-020-00139-3
- Molecular Analysis of Secondary Brown Carbon Produced from the Photooxidation of Naphthalene K. Siemens et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03135
- Brown Carbon in Primary and Aged Coal Combustion Emission H. Ni et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08084
- A broadband cavity-enhanced spectrometer for atmospheric aerosol light extinction measurements S. John et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1944604
- Primary nature of brown carbon absorption in a frigid atmosphere with strong haze chemistry Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112324
- A dominant contribution to light absorption by methanol-insoluble brown carbon produced in the combustion of biomass fuels typically consumed in wildland fires in the United States K. Atwi et al. 10.1039/D1EA00065A
- Quantifying brown carbon light absorption in real-world biofuel combustion emissions M. Islam et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2051425
- Molecular compositions and optical properties of dissolved brown carbon in biomass burning, coal combustion, and vehicle emission aerosols illuminated by excitation–emission matrix spectroscopy and Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry analysis J. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2513-2020
- Light Absorption Properties of Organic Aerosol from Wood Pyrolysis: Measurement Method Comparison and Radiative Implications X. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01475
- Lifecycle of light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols in the atmosphere D. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00145-8
- Global Measurements of Brown Carbon and Estimated Direct Radiative Effects L. Zeng et al. 10.1029/2020GL088747
- Source-specific light absorption by carbonaceous components in the complex aerosol matrix from yearly filter-based measurements V. Moschos et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12809-2021
- Light absorption properties and molecular compositions of water-soluble and methanol-soluble organic carbon emitted from wood pyrolysis and combustion R. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151136
- Discrepancies between brown carbon light-absorption properties retrieved from online and offline measurements Z. Cheng et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1820940
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023