Articles | Volume 19, issue 9
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Characteristics of atmospheric mercury in a suburban area of east China: sources, formation mechanisms, and regional transport
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,916 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,519 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,480 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 486 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Gas-particle partitioning of atmospheric reactive mercury and its contribution to particle bound mercury in a coastal city of the Yangtze River Delta, China L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117744
- Long-Term Observation of Atmospheric Speciated Mercury during 2007–2018 at Cape Hedo, Okinawa, Japan K. Marumoto et al. 10.3390/atmos10070362
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Observation of Mercury Species Concentration in Atmospheric Deposition in Niigata City in Japan T. ONO et al. 10.5985/jec.31.55
- Simulation of Spatiotemporal Trends of Gaseous Elemental Mercury in the Yangtze River Delta of Eastern China by an Artificial Neural Network X. Qin et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c01025
- Speciated atmospheric mercury during haze and non-haze periods in winter at an urban site in Beijing, China: Pollution characteristics, sources, and causes analyses C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105209
- Characteristics of gaseous elemental mercury and its corresponding source contributions to regional transport in Hefei, China F. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101146
- Bismuth-based photocatalyst for photocatalytic oxidation of flue gas mercury removal: A review Y. Guan et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.126280
- Atmospheric mercury in an eastern Chinese metropolis (Jinan) X. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2020.110541
- Quantifying the impacts of anthropogenic and natural perturbations on gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) at a suburban site in eastern China using generalized additive models L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118181
- Impact of emission reductions and meteorology changes on atmospheric mercury concentrations during the COVID-19 lockdown Q. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142323
- First Continuous Measurement of Gaseous and Particulate Formic Acid in a Suburban Area of East China: Seasonality and Gas–Particle Partitioning J. Xu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00210
- Biomonitoring of Mercury Contamination in Poland Based on Its Concentration in Scots Pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) Foliage B. Woś et al. 10.3390/ijerph181910366
- Total gaseous mercury in a coastal city (Qingdao, China): Influence of sea-land breeze and regional transport X. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117633
- Effects of temperature and relative humidity on the partitioning of atmospheric oxidized mercury at a high-altitude mountain background site in Taiwan L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118572
- Assessing contributions of natural surface and anthropogenic emissions to atmospheric mercury in a fast-developing region of eastern China from 2015 to 2018 X. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10985-2020
- Characteristics of atmospheric mercury in a suburban area of east China: sources, formation mechanisms, and regional transport X. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5923-2019
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023