Articles | Volume 19, issue 7
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Classification of Arctic multilayer clouds using radiosonde and radar data in Svalbard
Total article views: 2,588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,512 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,892 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,835 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 677 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observation of Cloud Base Height and Precipitation Characteristics at a Polar Site Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard Using Ground-Based Remote Sensing and Model Reanalysis A. Asutosh et al. 10.3390/rs13142808
- How frequent is natural cloud seeding from ice cloud layers ( < −35 °C) over Switzerland? U. Proske et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5195-2021
- The Earth Model Column Collaboratory (EMC<sup>2</sup>) v1.1: an open-source ground-based lidar and radar instrument simulator and subcolumn generator for large-scale models I. Silber et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-901-2022
- Arctic Cloud‐Base Ice Precipitation Properties Retrieved Using Bayesian Inference I. Silber 10.1029/2022JD038202
- Vertical structures of temperature inversions and clouds derived from high-resolution radiosonde measurements at Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105530
- Ice Aggregation in Low‐Level Mixed‐Phase Clouds at a High Arctic Site: Enhanced by Dendritic Growth and Absent Close to the Melting Level G. Chellini et al. 10.1029/2022JD036860
- Snowfall in Northern Finland derives mostly from ice clouds C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13551-2022
- Characteristics and Formation Mechanism of the Cloud Vertical Structure Over the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau in Summer J. Ma et al. 10.1029/2022EA002811
- Meteorological and cloud conditions during the Arctic Ocean 2018 expedition J. Vüllers et al. 10.5194/acp-21-289-2021
- Contrasting ice formation in Arctic clouds: surface-coupled vs. surface-decoupled clouds H. Griesche et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10357-2021
- A Climatology of the Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layer Over the Southern Ocean From Four Field Campaigns During 2016–2018 S. Truong et al. 10.1029/2020JD033214
- Two-year statistics of columnar-ice production in stratiform clouds over Hyytiälä, Finland: environmental conditions and the relevance to secondary ice production H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14671-2021
- The prevalence of precipitation from polar supercooled clouds I. Silber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3949-2021
- Evaluating cloud liquid detection against Cloudnet using cloud radar Doppler spectra in a pre-trained artificial neural network H. Kalesse-Los et al. 10.5194/amt-15-279-2022
- Competition Between Radiative and Seeding Effects of Overlying Clouds on Underlying Marine Stratocumulus B. Jian et al. 10.1029/2022GL100729
- Properties of Arctic liquid and mixed-phase clouds from shipborne Cloudnet observations during ACSE 2014 P. Achtert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14983-2020
- Natural Seeder‐Feeder Process Originating From Mixed‐Phase Clouds Observed With Polarization Lidar and Radiosonde at a Mid‐Latitude Plain Site Y. He et al. 10.1029/2021JD036094
- Highly Active Ice‐Nucleating Particles at the Summer North Pole G. Porter et al. 10.1029/2021JD036059
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023