05 Apr 2019
Research article | 05 Apr 2019
Effects of urbanization on regional meteorology and air quality in Southern California
Yun Li et al.
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,439 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,907 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,895 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Urban canopy meteorological forcing and its impact on ozone and PM<sub>2.5</sub>: role of vertical turbulent transport P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1977-2020
- Tracking the atmospheric pulse of a North American megacity from a mountaintop remote sensing observatory Z. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112000
- Spatial and temporal patterns of methane uptake in the urban environment Y. Bezyk et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.101073
- Land use and anthropogenic heat modulate ozone by meteorology: a perspective from the Yangtze River Delta region C. Zhan & M. Xie 10.5194/acp-22-1351-2022
- Tropospheric Ozone Perturbations Induced by Urban Land Expansion in China from 1980 to 2017 X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06664
- Impact of different urban canopy models on air quality simulation in Chengdu, southwestern China H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118775
- Effect of rainfall-induced diabatic heating over southern China on the formation of wintertime haze on the North China Plain X. An et al. 10.5194/acp-22-725-2022
- A new method utilizing smart meter data for identifying the existence of air conditioning in residential homes M. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab35a8
- Urban form and air pollution disperse: Key indexes and mitigation strategies J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2019.101955
- Source attribution of European surface O<sub>3</sub> using a tagged O<sub>3</sub> mechanism A. Lupaşcu & T. Butler 10.5194/acp-19-14535-2019
- On the linkage between urban heat island and urban pollution island: Three-decade literature review towards a conceptual framework G. Ulpiani 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141727
- The impact of urban land-surface on extreme air pollution over central Europe P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11655-2020
- Air pollution in a microclimate; the impact of different green barriers on the dispersion M. Taleghani et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134649
- WRF/UCM simulations of the impacts of urban expansion and future climate change on atmospheric thermal environment in a Chinese megacity Y. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03287-7
- Effect of gas flow conditions for the treatment of nitric oxide pollutant gas in a hollow fiber membrane biofilm reactor F. Can et al. 10.1016/j.jece.2020.104600
- The Multiple-Scale Nature of Urban Heat Island and Its Footprint on Air Quality in Real Urban Environment S. Di Sabatino et al. 10.3390/atmos11111186
- Impact of urbanization on boundary-layer parameters and mesoscale circulations over tropical coastal city, Chennai J. Rajeswari et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00843-9
- Exploring the relationship between the 2D/3D architectural morphology and urban land surface temperature based on a boosted regression tree: A case study of Beijing, China Z. Li & D. Hu 10.1016/j.scs.2021.103392
- Convection ‐permitting modeling with regional climate models: Latest developments and next steps P. Lucas‐Picher et al. 10.1002/wcc.731
- Learning to Chill: The Role of Design Schools and Professional Training to Improve Urban Climate and Urban Metabolism M. Taleghani et al. 10.3390/en13092243
- The mediating effect of air pollution in the impacts of urban form on nighttime urban heat island intensity Z. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2021.102985
- Impact of increase in urban sprawls representing five decades on summer-time air quality based on WRF-Chem model simulations over central-National Capital Region, India A. Sati & M. Mohan 10.1016/j.apr.2020.12.002
- The regional impact of urban emissions on air quality in Europe: the role of the urban canopy effects P. Huszar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14309-2021
- Investigating the Urban Air Quality Effects of Cool Walls and Cool Roofs in Southern California J. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b00626
- Analysis of the cooling effects of higher albedo surfaces during heat waves coupling the Weather Research and Forecasting model with building energy models Z. Jandaghian & U. Berardi 10.1016/j.enbuild.2019.109627
- The relationship between urban form and heat island intensity along the urban development gradients Z. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135011
- Meteorology-driven variability of air pollution (PM<sub>1</sub>) revealed with explainable machine learning R. Stirnberg et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3919-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022