11 Dec 2019
Research article | 11 Dec 2019
How should we aggregate data? Methods accounting for the numerical distributions, with an assessment of aerosol optical depth
Andrew M. Sayer and Kirk D. Knobelspiesse
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,052 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,450 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 602 with geography defined and 139 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How Long Is Too Long? Variogram Analysis of AERONET Data to Aid Aerosol Validation and Intercomparison Studies A. Sayer 10.1029/2020EA001290
- Merging regional and global aerosol optical depth records from major available satellite products L. Sogacheva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2031-2020
- Spatiotemporal Heterogeneity of Aerosol and Cloud Properties Over the Southeast Atlantic: An Observational Analysis I. Chang et al. 10.1029/2020GL091469
- Model-enforced post-process correction of satellite aerosol retrievals A. Lipponen et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2981-2021
- Efficient and Flexible Aggregation and Distribution of MODIS Atmospheric Products Based on Climate Analytics as a Service Framework J. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs13173541
- Introducing the MISR level 2 near real-time aerosol product M. Witek et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5577-2021
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Aerosol characteristics from earth observation systems: A comprehensive investigation over South Asia (2000–2019) A. Mhawish et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112410
- A review and framework for the evaluation of pixel-level uncertainty estimates in satellite aerosol remote sensing A. Sayer et al. 10.5194/amt-13-373-2020
- Climatological‐Scale Analysis of Intensive and Semi‐intensive Aerosol Parameters Derived From AERONET Retrievals Over the Arctic Y. AboEl‐Fetouh et al. 10.1029/2019JD031569
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Quantification of the dust optical depth across spatiotemporal scales with the MIDAS global dataset (2003–2017) A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3553-2022
- 15-year variability of desert dust optical depth on global and regional scales S. Logothetis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16499-2021
- Trends in physical, optical and chemical columnar aerosol characteristics and radiative effects over South and East Asia: Satellite and ground-based observations S. Ramachandran & M. Rupakheti 10.1016/j.gr.2021.09.016
- Integration of GOCI and AHI Yonsei aerosol optical depth products during the 2016 KORUS-AQ and 2018 EMeRGe campaigns H. Lim et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4575-2021
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
Latest update: 05 Feb 2023