The mechanisms and meteorological drivers of the summertime ozone–temperature relationship
William C. Porter and Colette L. Heald
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,976 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,240 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 736 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Effect of Emission Inventory on Modelling of Seasonal Exposure Metrics of Particulate Matter and Ozone with the WRF-Chem Model for Poland M. Kryza et al. 10.3390/su12135414
- On the association between high outdoor thermo-hygrometric comfort index and severe ground-level ozone: A first investigation S. Falasca et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110306
- On the changes in surface ozone over the twenty-first century: sensitivity to changes in surface temperature and chemical mechanisms A. Archibald et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0329
- Impacts of Ozone‐Vegetation Interactions on Ozone Pollution Episodes in North China and the Yangtze River Delta C. Gong et al. 10.1029/2021GL093814
- An unusual high ozone event over the North and Northeast China during the record-breaking summer in 2018 C. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.030
- Assessing Douro Vineyards Exposure to Tropospheric Ozone A. Ascenso et al. 10.3390/atmos12020200
- The differing impact of air stagnation on summer ozone across Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117062
- Temperature dependence of tropospheric ozone under NOx reductions over Germany N. Otero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118334
- Short-term effect of fine particulate matter and ozone on non-accidental mortality and respiratory mortality in Lishui district, China Y. Chen et al. 10.1186/s12889-021-11713-9
- A multi-scale model analysis of ozone formation in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region, Thailand P. Uttamang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117433
- Rapid increase in summer surface ozone over the North China Plain during 2013–2019: a side effect of particulate matter reduction control? X. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1-2021
- Regional Temperature-Ozone Relationships Across the U.S. Under Multiple Climate and Emissions Scenarios C. Nolte et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1970048
- Stomatal conductance influences interannual variability and long-term changes in regional cumulative plant uptake of ozone O. Clifton et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc3f1
- Surface Ozone Concentration over Russian Territory in the First Half of 2020 V. Andreev et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060184
- Heatwave frequency and seedling death alter stress-specific emissions of volatile organic compounds in Aleppo pine B. Birami et al. 10.1007/s00442-021-04905-y
- Plant biochemistry influences tropospheric ozone formation, destruction, deposition, and response J. Wedow et al. 10.1016/j.tibs.2021.06.007
- Surface Ozone‐Meteorology Relationships: Spatial Variations and the Role of the Jet Stream G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2020JD032735
- Jet Stream‐Surface Tracer Relationships: Mechanism and Sensitivity to Source Region G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2020GL090714
- Long-Term Variations of Air Quality Influenced by Surface Ozone in a Coastal Site in India: Association with Synoptic Meteorological Conditions with Model Simulations R. C T et al. 10.3390/atmos11020193
- How will air quality effects on human health, crops and ecosystems change in the future? E. von Schneidemesser et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0330
- Influence of the meteorological conditions and some pollutants on PM10 concentrations in Lamphun, Thailand W. Kliengchuay et al. 10.1007/s40201-020-00598-2
- Disentangling the Drivers of the Summertime Ozone‐Temperature Relationship Over the United States G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2019JD030572
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021