31 Jan 2019
Research article | 31 Jan 2019
The observed diurnal cycle of low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa: a case study
Karmen Babić et al.
Total article views: 1,939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,939 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,785 with geography defined and 154 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,140 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 645 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Breakup of nocturnal low-level stratiform clouds during the southern West African monsoon season M. Zouzoua et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2027-2021
- Low‐Level Cloud Development and Diurnal Cycle in Southern West Africa During the DACCIWA Field Campaign: Case Study of Kumasi Supersite, Ghana J. Aryee et al. 10.1029/2020JD034028
- The diurnal stratocumulus-to-cumulus transition over land in southern West Africa X. Pedruzo-Bagazgoitia et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2735-2020
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- Low-level stratiform clouds and dynamical features observed within the southern West African monsoon C. Dione et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8979-2019
- Daytime low-level clouds in West Africa – occurrence, associated drivers, and shortwave radiation attenuation D. Danso et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1133-2020
- Synoptic-scale controls of fog and low-cloud variability in the Namib Desert H. Andersen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3415-2020
- The vertical variability of black carbon observed in the atmospheric boundary layer during DACCIWA B. Altstädter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7911-2020
- Sensitivity of low-level clouds and precipitation to anthropogenic aerosol emission in southern West Africa: a DACCIWA case study A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3251-2022
- Air–Sea Interactions among Oceanic Low-Level Cloud, Sea Surface Temperature, and Atmospheric Circulation on an Intraseasonal Time Scale in the Summertime North Pacific Based on Satellite Data Analysis N. Takahashi & T. Hayasaka 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0670.1
- Conceptual model of diurnal cycle of low-level stratiform clouds over southern West Africa F. Lohou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2263-2020
- What controls the formation of nocturnal low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa during the monsoon season? K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13489-2019
- Impact of the Oyashio Extension SST Front on Synoptic Variability of Oceanic Low‐Level Cloud in Summertime Based on WRF Numerical Simulation N. Takahashi et al. 10.1029/2020JD032518
- The radiative impact of out-of-cloud aerosol hygroscopic growth during the summer monsoon in southern West Africa S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1505-2019
Latest update: 09 Feb 2023