The MetVed model: development and evaluation of emissions from residential wood combustion at high spatio-temporal resolution in Norway
Total article views: 2,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,357 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,743 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 614 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Advances in air quality research – current and emerging challenges R. Sokhi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4615-2022
- The influence of residential wood combustion on the concentrations of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in four Nordic cities J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4333-2020
- Costs and benefits of implementing an Environmental Speed Limit in a Nordic city S. Lopez-Aparicio et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137577
- Updated national emission inventory and comparison with the Emissions Database for Global Atmospheric Research (EDGAR): case of Lebanon A. Shami et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-17562-8
- The urban dispersion model EPISODE v10.0 – Part 1: An Eulerian and sub-grid-scale air quality model and its application in Nordic winter conditions P. Hamer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4323-2020
- High-Resolution Emissions from Wood Burning in Norway—The Effect of Cabin Emissions S. Lopez-Aparicio et al. 10.3390/en15249332
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service TEMPOral profiles (CAMS-TEMPO): global and European emission temporal profile maps for atmospheric chemistry modelling M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/essd-13-367-2021
- HERMESv3, a stand-alone multi-scale atmospheric emission modelling framework – Part 2: The bottom–up module M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-873-2020
- Quantification of temperature dependence of NO emissions from road traffic in Norway using air quality modelling and monitoring data E. Wærsted et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100160
- Spatial distribution of residential wood combustion emissions in the Nordic countries: How well national inventories represent local emissions? V. Paunu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118712
- High-Resolution Assessment of Air Quality in Urban Areas—A Business Model Perspective K. Schäfer et al. 10.3390/atmos12050595
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a stove exchange programme on PM2.5 emission reduction S. Lopez-Aparicio & H. Grythe 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117529
- Emissions and source allocation of carbonaceous air pollutants from wood stoves in developed countries: A review Y. Olsen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.10.007
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- Trends, composition, and sources of carbonaceous aerosol at the Birkenes Observatory, northern Europe, 2001–2018 K. Yttri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7149-2021
- Downscaling of air pollutants in Europe using uEMEP_v6 Q. Mu et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-449-2022
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023