Climatological study of the Boundary-layer air Stagnation Index for China and its relationship with air pollution
Qianqian Huang et al.
Total article views: 1,782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,760 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,251 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,242 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 518 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing the value of air stagnation indices to reproduce PM10 variability in Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105258
- Study on the contribution of transport to PM2.5 in typical regions of China using the regional air quality model RAMS-CMAQ R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116856
- The climate impact on atmospheric stagnation and capability of stagnation indices in elucidating the haze events over North China Plain and Northeast China Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127335
- Anthropogenic fine particulate matter pollution will be exacerbated in eastern China due to 21st century GHG warming H. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-233-2019
- Connections between summer air pollution and stagnation G. Kerr & D. Waugh 10.1088/1748-9326/aad2e2
- Factors controlling surface ozone in the Seoul Metropolitan Area during the KORUS-AQ campaign H. Kim et al. 10.1525/elementa.444
- Impacts of climate anomalies on the interannual and interdecadal variability of autumn and winter haze in North China: A review J. Wang et al. 10.1002/joc.6471
- Climatology of low-level temperature inversions over China based on high-resolution radiosonde measurements Q. Huang et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03536-w
- What matters in public perception and awareness of air quality? Quantitative assessment using internet search volume data Y. Ryu & S. Min 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9fb0
- Multi‐Index Attribution of Extreme Winter Air Quality in Beijing, China C. Callahan et al. 10.1029/2018JD029738
- The differing impact of air stagnation on summer ozone across Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117062
- Impact of meteorological condition changes on air quality and particulate chemical composition during the COVID-19 lockdown J. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.02.022
- Assessment of Meteorological Impact and Emergency Plan for a Heavy Haze Pollution Episode in a Core City of the North China Plain S. Ma et al. 10.4209/aaqr.2019.08.0392
- Heavy air pollution with a unique “non-stagnant” atmospheric boundary layer in the Yangtze River middle basin aggravated by regional transport of PM<sub>2.5</sub> over China C. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7217-2020
- Characteristics of the atmospheric boundary layer and its relation with PM2.5 during haze episodes in winter in the North China Plain Q. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117265
- Air stagnation in Europe: Spatiotemporal variability and impact on air quality J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.238
- Estimation of greenhouse gas emission factors based on observed covariance of CO2, CH4, N2O and CO mole fractions L. Haszpra et al. 10.1186/s12302-019-0277-y
- A fast forecasting method for PM2.5 concentrations based on footprint modeling and emission optimization M. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117013
- Climate modulation of Niño3.4 SST-anomalies on air quality change in southern China: Application to seasonal forecast of haze pollution X. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.002
- Assessment of air pollution origin based on year-long parallel measurement of PM2.5 and PM10 at two suburban sites in Prague, Czech Republic J. Schwarz et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.426
- Spatial Characteristics of PM2.5 Pollution among Cities and Policy Implication in the Northern Part of the North China Plain Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos12010077
- Long-term trends and variations in haze-related weather conditions in north China during 1980–2018 based on emission-weighted stagnation intensity J. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117830
- Mixing layer transport flux of particulate matter in Beijing, China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9531-2019
- The significant impact of aerosol vertical structure on lower atmosphere stability and its critical role in aerosol–planetary boundary layer (PBL) interactions T. Su et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3713-2020
- Size-resolved carbonaceous aerosols at near surface level and the hilltop in a typical valley city, China S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.09.022
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021