Influence of temperature on the molecular composition of ions and charged clusters during pure biogenic nucleation
Carla Frege et al.
Total article views: 3,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,042 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,030 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,195 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,185 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 845 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- <i>α</i>-Pinene secondary organic aerosol at low temperature: chemical composition and implications for particle viscosity W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2883-2018
- Remote Sensing Observation of New Particle Formation Events with a (UV, VIS) Polarization Lidar A. Miffre et al. 10.3390/rs11151761
- Importance of Hydroxyl Radical Chemistry in Isoprene Suppression of Particle Formation from α-Pinene Ozonolysis Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00294
- Impact of anthropogenic and biogenic sources on the seasonal variation in the molecular composition of urban organic aerosols: a field and laboratory study using ultra-high-resolution mass spectrometry K. Daellenbach et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5973-2019
- The role of H<sub>2</sub>SO<sub>4</sub>-NH<sub>3</sub> anion clusters in ion-induced aerosol nucleation mechanisms in the boreal forest C. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13231-2018
- Theoretical study of the formation and nucleation mechanism of highly oxygenated multi-functional organic compounds produced by α-pinene X. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146422
- CRI-HOM: A novel chemical mechanism for simulating highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) in global chemistry–aerosol–climate models J. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10889-2020
- Temperature effects on sulfuric acid aerosol nucleation and growth: initial results from the TANGENT study L. Tiszenkel et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8915-2019
- High concentration of ultrafine particles in the Amazon free troposphere produced by organic new particle formation B. Zhao et al. 10.1073/pnas.2006716117
- Rapid growth of organic aerosol nanoparticles over a wide tropospheric temperature range D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1073/pnas.1807604115
- Molecular understanding of new-particle formation from <i>α</i>-pinene between −50 and +25 °C M. Simon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9183-2020
- NH4+ Association and Proton Transfer Reactions With a Series of Organic Molecules E. Canaval et al. 10.3389/fchem.2019.00191
- Molecular insights into new particle formation in Barcelona, Spain J. Brean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10029-2020
- Influence of vegetation on occurrence and time distributions of regional new aerosol particle formation and growth I. Salma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2861-2021
- Observations of biogenic ion-induced cluster formation in the atmosphere C. Rose et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aar5218
- Relative humidity effect on the formation of highly oxidized molecules and new particles during monoterpene oxidation X. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1555-2019
- Peroxy radical chemistry and the volatility basis set M. Schervish & N. Donahue 10.5194/acp-20-1183-2020
- Formation and growth of sub-3-nm aerosol particles in experimental chambers L. Dada et al. 10.1038/s41596-019-0274-z
- Understanding vapor nucleation on the molecular level: A review C. Li & R. Signorell 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105676
- Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules (HOM) from Gas-Phase Autoxidation Involving Peroxy Radicals: A Key Contributor to Atmospheric Aerosol F. Bianchi et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.8b00395
- About the possible source of seed electrons initiating the very first breakdown in a DBD operating with the air at atmospheric pressure Y. Akishev et al. 10.1088/1361-6595/abdaa0
- Organic acid-ammonia ion-induced nucleation pathways unveiled by quantum chemical calculation and kinetics modeling: A case study of 3-methyl-1,2,3-butanetricarboxylic acid D. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131354
- Peroxy radical kinetics and new particle formation M. Schervish & N. Donahue 10.1039/D0EA00017E
- A model framework to retrieve thermodynamic and kinetic properties of organic aerosol from composition-resolved thermal desorption measurements S. Schobesberger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14757-2018
- Impact of a hydrophobic ion on the early stage of atmospheric aerosol formation L. Feketeová et al. 10.1073/pnas.1911136116
- Molecular understanding of the suppression of new-particle formation by isoprene M. Heinritzi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11809-2020
- Roadmap on dynamics of molecules and clusters in the gas phase H. Zettergren et al. 10.1140/epjd/s10053-021-00155-y
- New Particle Formation in the Atmosphere: From Molecular Clusters to Global Climate S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2018JD029356
- Multi-scheme chemical ionization inlet (MION) for fast switching of reagent ion chemistry in atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry (CIMS) applications M. Rissanen et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6635-2019
- Effect of temperature on the formation of highly oxygenated organic molecules (HOMs) from alpha-pinene ozonolysis L. Quéléver et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7609-2019
- Molecular Composition and Volatility of Nucleated Particles from α-Pinene Oxidation between −50 °C and +25 °C Q. Ye et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03265
- The role of ions in new particle formation in the CLOUD chamber R. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-17-15181-2017
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021