17 Oct 2018
Research article | 17 Oct 2018
Seasonal evaluation of tropospheric CO2 over the Asia-Pacific region observed by the CONTRAIL commercial airliner measurements
Taku Umezawa et al.
Total article views: 2,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,175 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,566 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 609 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of fire-induced carbon emissions from Equatorial Asia in 2015 using in situ aircraft and ship observations Y. Niwa et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9455-2021
- A Double Portrait: The Contributions G.S. Golitsyn and P.J. Crutzen Made to Studying the Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere K. Brenninkmeijer et al. 10.1134/S0001433821010035
- Contributions of economic growth, terrestrial sinks, and atmospheric transport to the increasing atmospheric CO2 concentrations over the Korean Peninsula J. Yun & S. Jeong 10.1186/s13021-021-00186-3
- New approach to evaluate satellite-derived XCO<sub>2</sub> over oceans by integrating ship and aircraft observations A. Müller et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8255-2021
- Retrieval of Carbon Dioxide Using Cross-Track Infrared Sounder (CrIS) on S-NPP X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13061163
- Multi-Year Comparison of CO2 Concentration from NOAA Carbon Tracker Reanalysis Model with Data from GOSAT and OCO-2 over Asia F. Mustafa et al. 10.3390/rs12152498
- Downhill and uphill diffusion of gases with temperature inversions in the atmosphere V. Dung & T. Tuan 10.1007/s12648-021-02167-1
- Statistical characterization of urban CO2 emission signals observed by commercial airliner measurements T. Umezawa et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-64769-9
- Low altitude CO2 from the Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (ACE) satellite P. Bernath et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.06.007
- OCO‐2 Satellite‐Imposed Constraints on Terrestrial Biospheric CO 2 Fluxes Over South Asia S. Philip et al. 10.1029/2021JD035035
- Interannual Variation of Upper Tropospheric CO over the Western Pacific Linked with Indonesian Fires H. Matsueda et al. 10.2151/sola.2019-037
- Seasonal Variations of SF 6 , CO 2 , CH 4 , and N 2 O in the UT/LS Region due to Emissions, Transport, and Chemistry J. Bisht et al. 10.1029/2020JD033541
- In situ observations of greenhouse gases over Europe during the CoMet 1.0 campaign aboard the HALO aircraft M. Gałkowski et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1525-2021
- The Global Spatiotemporal Distribution of the Mid-Tropospheric CO2 Concentration and Analysis of the Controlling Factors L. Cao et al. 10.3390/rs11010094
Latest update: 22 May 2022