The importance of comprehensive parameter sampling and multiple observations for robust constraint of aerosol radiative forcing
Jill S. Johnson et al.
Total article views: 2,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,030 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,277 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 753 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Robust observational constraint of uncertain aerosol processes and emissions in a climate model and the effect on aerosol radiative forcing J. Johnson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9491-2020
- Calibrating a global atmospheric chemistry transport model using Gaussian process emulation and ground-level concentrations of ozone and carbon monoxide E. Ryan & O. Wild 10.5194/gmd-14-5373-2021
- Quantifying the local and remote impacts of s ub‐grid physical processes on the Southeast Pacific sea surface fluxes in the Community Atmosphere Model version 5 by a l imited‐area p arameter perturbation approach S. Liu et al. 10.1002/joc.7308
- Evaluation of global simulations of aerosol particle and cloud condensation nuclei number, with implications for cloud droplet formation G. Fanourgakis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8591-2019
- The hemispheric contrast in cloud microphysical properties constrains aerosol forcing I. McCoy et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922502117
- The impact of performance filtering on climate feedbacks in a perturbed parameter ensemble J. Rostron et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05281-8
- Ensembles of Global Climate Model Variants Designed for the Quantification and Constraint of Uncertainty in Aerosols and Their Radiative Forcing M. Yoshioka et al. 10.1029/2019MS001628
- Bounding Global Aerosol Radiative Forcing of Climate Change N. Bellouin et al. 10.1029/2019RG000660
- Correcting a bias in a climate model with an augmented emulator D. McNeall et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2487-2020
- Radiative forcing of climate change from the Copernicus reanalysis of atmospheric composition N. Bellouin et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1649-2020
- Overview of the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition: Study of Preindustrial-like Aerosols and Their Climate Effects (ACE-SPACE) J. Schmale et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0187.1
- PyCHAM: CHemistry with Aerosol Microphysics in Python S. O’Meara et al. 10.21105/joss.01918
- Aerosol Forcing: Still Uncertain, Still Relevant F. Bender 10.1029/2019AV000128
- Effect of aerosol radiative forcing uncertainty on projected exceedance year of a 1.5 °C global temperature rise A. Peace et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba20c
- Assessment of aerosol–cloud–radiation correlations in satellite observations, climate models and reanalysis F. Bender et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4384-z
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021