Concentration, temporal variation, and sources of black carbon in the Mt. Everest region retrieved by real-time observation and simulation
Xintong Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,032 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,074 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,278 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 796 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Yearlong first measurements of black carbon in the western Indian Himalaya: Influences of meteorology and fire emissions C. Pandey et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.04.015
- Impact of topography on black carbon transport to the southern Tibetan Plateau during the pre-monsoon season and its climatic implication M. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5923-2020
- Isotopic constraints on the formation pathways and sources of atmospheric nitrate in the Mt. Everest region K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115274
- Mixing State and Fractal Dimension of Soot Particles at a Remote Site in the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01917
- Black Carbon aerosol characteristics and radiative forcing over the high altitude glacier region of Himalaya-Karakorum-Hindukush B. Zeb et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117711
- Impacts of atmospheric transport and biomass burning on the inter-annual variation in black carbon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13591-2020
- Carbonaceous matter in the atmosphere and glaciers of the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau: An investigative review C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106281
- Biomass-Derived Provenance Dominates Glacial Surface Organic Carbon in the Western Himalaya S. Nizam et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02710
- Quantifying the contributions of various emission sources to black carbon and assessment of control strategies in western China J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.003
- Black carbon and mercury in the surface sediments of Selin Co, central Tibetan Plateau: Covariation with total carbon B. Neupane et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137752
- Black carbon aerosols in the ambient air of Gangotri Glacier valley of north-western Himalaya in India P. Negi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116879
- Characteristics and potential sources of black carbon particles in suburban Nanjing, China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.011
- Long-term (2008–2018) aerosol properties and radiative effect at high-altitude sites over western trans-Himalayas U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139354
- Evidence for Large Amounts of Brown Carbonaceous Tarballs in the Himalayan Atmosphere Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00735
- Arctic sea-ice loss intensifies aerosol transport to the Tibetan Plateau F. Li et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0881-2
- Deposition of Organic and Black Carbon: Direct Measurements at Three Remote Stations in the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau F. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031018
- Spatiotemporal variations of air pollutants in western China and their relationship to meteorological factors and emission sources J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.07.120
- Physico-chemical and optical properties of aerosols at a background site (~4 km a.s.l.) in the western Himalayas B. Arun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117017
- Critical contribution of south Asian residential emissions to atmospheric black carbon over the Tibetan plateau J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135923
- Historical Black Carbon Reconstruction from the Lake Sediments of the Himalayan–Tibetan Plateau B. Neupane et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b07025
- Aerosol Properties Over Tibetan Plateau From a Decade of AERONET Measurements: Baseline, Types, and Influencing Factors M. Pokharel et al. 10.1029/2019JD031293
- Black carbon concentration in the central Himalayas: Impact on glacier melt and potential source contribution C. Gul et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116544
Latest update: 02 Mar 2021