How reliable are CMIP5 models in simulating dust optical depth?
Bing Pu and Paul Ginoux
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,386 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,373 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,670 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 703 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can Climate Models Reproduce the Decadal Change of Dust Aerosol in East Asia? C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2018GL079376
- A New Satellite-Based Global Climatology of Dust Aerosol Optical Depth K. Voss & A. Evan 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0194.1
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- Comparisons and evaluation of aerosol burden and optical depth in CMIP5 simulations over East Asia R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105315
- Changes in Dust Activity in Spring over East Asia under a Global Warming Scenario Q. Zong et al. 10.1007/s13143-021-00224-7
- Mineral dust cycle in the Multiscale Online Nonhydrostatic AtmospheRe CHemistry model (MONARCH) Version 2.0 M. Klose et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6403-2021
- Retrieving the global distribution of the threshold of wind erosion from satellite data and implementing it into the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory land–atmosphere model (GFDL AM4.0/LM4.0) B. Pu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-55-2020
- Assessing the contribution of the ENSO and MJO to Australian dust activity based on satellite- and ground-based observations Y. Yu & P. Ginoux 10.5194/acp-21-8511-2021
- Estimating the Spread in Future Fine Dust Concentrations in the Southwest United States S. Brey et al. 10.1029/2019JD031735
- Modeling Dust in East Asia by CESM and Sources of Biases M. Wu et al. 10.1029/2019JD030799
- Dust‐Drought Nexus in the Southwestern United States: A Proxy‐Model Comparison Approach S. Arcusa et al. 10.1029/2020PA004046
- Major Changes in Extreme Dust Events Dynamics Over the Arabian Peninsula During 2003–2017 Driven by Atmospheric Conditions H. Gandham et al. 10.1029/2020JD032931
- Parameterization schemes on dust deposition in northwest China: Model validation and implications for the global dust cycle X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.017
- The impact of recent changes in Asian anthropogenic emissions of SO<sub>2</sub> on sulfate loading in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere and the associated radiative changes S. Fadnavis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9989-2019
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Understanding processes that control dust spatial distributions with global climate models and satellite observations M. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13835-2020
- Global Dust Variability Explained by Drought Sensitivity in CMIP6 Models Y. Aryal & S. Evans 10.1029/2021JF006073
- Spatiotemporal regionalization of atmospheric dust based on multivariate analysis of MACC model over Iran K. Mohammadpour et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105322
- Modeling dust sources, transport, and radiative effects at different altitudes over the Tibetan Plateau Z. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1507-2020
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Seasonal Prediction Potential for Springtime Dustiness in the United States B. Pu et al. 10.1029/2019GL083703
- The Greening of the Sahara: Past Changes and Future Implications F. Pausata et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.03.002
- The global dust cycle and uncertainty in CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 5) models C. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10401-2020
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021