Articles | Volume 18, issue 16
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Aerosol distribution in the northern Gulf of Guinea: local anthropogenic sources, long-range transport, and the role of coastal shallow circulations
Total article views: 2,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,502 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,905 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An exploratory performance assessment of the CHIMERE model (version 2017r4) for the northwestern Iberian Peninsula and the summer season S. Brands et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3947-2020
- Weakened Sea‐Land Breeze in a Coastal Megacity Driven by Urbanization and Ocean Warming Y. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2022EF003341
- O3–NOy photochemistry in boundary layer polluted plumes: insights from the MEGAPOLI (Paris), ChArMEx/SAFMED (North West Mediterranean) and DACCIWA (southern West Africa) aircraft campaigns B. Thera et al. 10.1039/D1EA00093D
- Sensitivity of low-level clouds and precipitation to anthropogenic aerosol emission in southern West Africa: a DACCIWA case study A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3251-2022
- Trade-wind clouds and aerosols characterized by airborne horizontal lidar measurements during the EUREC<sup>4</sup>A field campaign P. Chazette et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2919-2020
- Unexpected Biomass Burning Aerosol Absorption Enhancement Explained by Black Carbon Mixing State C. Denjean et al. 10.1029/2020GL089055
- Sea Surface Temperature Impact on Diurnal Cycle and Seasonal Evolution of the Guinea Coast Rainfall in Boreal Spring and Summer M. Tanguy et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-21-0155.1
- Overview of aerosol optical properties over southern West Africa from DACCIWA aircraft measurements C. Denjean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4735-2020
- PM<sub>2.5</sub> surface concentrations in southern West African urban areas based on sun photometer and satellite observations J. Léon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1815-2021
- Diurnal cycle of coastal anthropogenic pollutant transport over southern West Africa during the DACCIWA campaign A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-19-473-2019
- An <i>N</i>-dimensional Fortran interpolation programme (NterGeo.v2020a) for geophysics sciences – application to a back-trajectory programme (Backplumes.v2020r1) using CHIMERE or WRF outputs B. Bessagnet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-91-2021
- Pollution slightly enhances atmospheric cooling by low-level clouds in tropical West Africa V. Hahn et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8515-2023
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023