Contribution of different processes to changes in tropical lower-stratospheric water vapor in chemistry–climate models
Kevin M. Smalley et al.
Total article views: 3,440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,333 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,321 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,648 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,673 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Impact of Continuing CFC‐11 Emissions on Stratospheric Ozone E. Fleming et al. 10.1029/2019JD031849
- The Surface Warming Attributable to Stratospheric Water Vapor in CO 2 ‐Caused Global Warming Y. Wang & Y. Huang 10.1029/2020JD032752
- Interpol-IAGOS: a new method for assessing long-term chemistry–climate simulations in the UTLS based on IAGOS data, and its application to the MOCAGE CCMI REF-C1SD simulation Y. Cohen et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2659-2021
- Stratospheric radiative feedback limited by the tropospheric influence in global warming Y. Wang & Y. Huang 10.1007/s00382-020-05390-4
- The response of stratospheric water vapor to climate change driven by different forcing agents X. Wang & A. Dessler 10.5194/acp-20-13267-2020
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- Elliptical Structures of Gravity Waves Produced by Typhoon Soudelor in 2015 near Taiwan F. Chane Ming et al. 10.3390/atmos10050260
- Stratospheric Water Vapor Feedback Disclosed by a Locking Experiment Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL087987
- Robust Acceleration of Stratospheric Moistening and Its Radiative Feedback Under Greenhouse Warming Y. Xia et al. 10.1029/2020JD033090
- Modeling the TTL at Continental Scale for a Wet Season: An Evaluation of the BRAMS Mesoscale Model Using TRO‐Pico Campaign, and Measurements From Airborne and Spaceborne Sensors A. Behera et al. 10.1002/2017JD027969
- Evaluating stratospheric ozone and water vapour changes in CMIP6 models from 1850 to 2100 J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5015-2021
- Effects of convective ice evaporation on interannual variability of tropical tropopause layer water vapor H. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4425-2018
- Stratospheric water vapor: an important climate feedback A. Banerjee et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04721-4
- Significant Contribution of Stratospheric Water Vapor to the Poleward Expansion of the Hadley Circulation in Autumn Under Greenhouse Warming Y. Xia et al. 10.1029/2021GL094008
- Linking uncertainty in simulated Arctic ozone loss to uncertainties in modelled tropical stratospheric water vapour L. Thölix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15047-2018
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021