TEMIS UV product validation using NILU-UV ground-based measurements in Thessaloniki, Greece
Melina-Maria Zempila et al.
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,737 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,198 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 539 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying impacts of crop residue burning in the North China Plain on summertime tropospheric ozone over East Asia M. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.018
- Ultraviolet radiation as a predictor of sex hormone levels in postmenopausal women: A European multi-center study (ECRHS) K. Triebner et al. 10.1016/j.maturitas.2020.12.011
- Analysis and Development Enlightenment on Source Term Inversion Technology of Nuclear and Chemical Hazards C. Han et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202021801007
- The TROPOMI surface UV algorithm A. Lindfors et al. 10.5194/amt-11-997-2018
- Solar UV-B/A radiation is highly effective in inactivating SARS-CoV-2 F. Nicastro et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-94417-9
- Validation of OMI erythemal doses with multi-sensor ground-based measurements in Thessaloniki, Greece M. Zempila et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.04.012
- Quantifying Direct DNA Damage in the Basal Layer of Skin Exposed to UV Radiation from Sunbeds I. Barnard et al. 10.1111/php.12935
- Personal ultraviolet radiation dosimetry and its relationship with environmental data: A longitudinal pilot study in Croatian construction workers J. Kovačić et al. 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2020.111866
- UV-Index Climatology for Europe Based on Satellite Data R. Vitt et al. 10.3390/atmos11070727
- Does solar ultraviolet radiation play a role in COVID-19 infection and deaths? An environmental ecological study in Italy G. Isaia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143757
- Annual Ambient UVB at Wavelengths that Induce Vitamin D Synthesis is Associated with Reduced Esophageal and Gastric Cancer Risk: A Nested Case-Control Study F. O'Sullivan et al. 10.1111/php.12915
- Twenty-five years of spectral UV-B measurements over Canada, Europe and Japan: Trends and effects from changes in ozone, aerosols, clouds, and surface reflectivity I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.011
- Spring and summer time ozone and solar ultraviolet radiation variations over Cape Point, South Africa D. du Preez et al. 10.5194/angeo-37-129-2019
- Vitamin D status is seasonally stable in northern European dogs E. Hurst et al. 10.1111/vcp.12859
- Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs11182179
- DecSolNet: A noise resistant missing information recovery framework for daily satellite NO2 columns S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118143
- Ozone–climate interactions and effects on solar ultraviolet radiation A. Bais et al. 10.1039/C8PP90059K
- Association between solar ultraviolet doses and vitamin D clinical routine data in European mid-latitude population between 2006 and 2018 D. Ferrari et al. 10.1039/C9PP00372J
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
Latest update: 25 Jul 2021