Simultaneous measurements of particle number size distributions at ground level and 260 m on a meteorological tower in urban Beijing, China
Wei Du et al.
Total article views: 2,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,163 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,146 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,554 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vertically-resolved sources and secondary formation of fine particles: A high resolution tethered mega-balloon study over Shanghai Y. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149681
- Variation of size-segregated particle number concentrations in wintertime Beijing Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1201-2020
- Simultaneous measurements of urban and rural particles in Beijing – Part 1: Chemical composition and mixing state Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9231-2020
- Size-resolved particle number emissions in Beijing determined from measured particle size distributions J. Kontkanen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11329-2020
- Measurement report: Vertical distribution of biogenic and anthropogenic secondary organic aerosols in the urban boundary layer over Beijing during late summer H. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12949-2021
- Aerosol Ammonium in the Urban Boundary Layer in Beijing: Insights from Nitrogen Isotope Ratios and Simulations in Summer 2015 L. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00328
- Contrasting aerosol growth potential in the northern and central-southern regions of the North China Plain: Implications for combating regional pollution Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118723
- Modeling of aerosol property evolution during winter haze episodes over a megacity cluster in northern China: roles of regional transport and heterogeneous reactions of SO<sub>2</sub> H. Du et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9351-2019
- Vertical distribution of source apportioned PM2.5 using particulate-bound elements and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in an urban area H. Liao et al. 10.1038/s41370-019-0153-2
- Global–regional nested simulation of particle number concentration by combing microphysical processes with an evolving organic aerosol module X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9343-2021
- Atmospheric new particle formation in China B. Chu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-115-2019
- Multi-method determination of the below-cloud wet scavenging coefficients of aerosols in Beijing, China D. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15569-2019
- Aerosol chemistry and particle growth events at an urban downwind site in North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14637-2018
- Insights into vertical differences of particle number size distributions in winter in Beijing, China W. Du et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149695
- Efficient data preprocessing, episode classification, and source apportionment of particle number concentrations C. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140923
- Investigating three patterns of new particles growing to the size of cloud condensation nuclei in Beijing's urban atmosphere L. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-183-2021
- Introduction to the special issue “In-depth study of air pollution sources and processes within Beijing and its surrounding region (APHH-Beijing)” Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7519-2019
- Impact of aerosol–radiation interaction on new particle formation G. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9995-2021
- Source apportionment of fine organic carbon (OC) using receptor modelling at a rural site of Beijing: Insight into seasonal and diurnal variation of source contributions X. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115078
- Size-segregated particle number and mass concentrations from different emission sources in urban Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12721-2020
- Long-term characterization of aerosol chemistry in cold season from 2013 to 2020 in Beijing, China L. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115952
- High-resolution vertical distribution and sources of HONO and NO<sub>2</sub> in the nocturnal boundary layer in urban Beijing, China F. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5071-2020
- Vertical characterization of aerosol optical properties and brown carbon in winter in urban Beijing, China C. Xie et al. 10.5194/acp-19-165-2019
- Source apportionment of marine atmospheric aerosols in northern South China Sea during summertime 2018 B. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117948
- A 3D study on the amplification of regional haze and particle growth by local emissions W. Du et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00156-5
- Chemical Characteristics and Sources of Submicron Particles in a City with Heavy Pollution in China J. Lang et al. 10.3390/atmos9100388
- Response of aerosol chemistry to clean air action in Beijing, China: Insights from two-year ACSM measurements and model simulations W. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113345
- Direct measurement of new particle formation based on tethered airship around the top of the planetary boundary layer in eastern China X. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.024
- Insights into aerosol chemistry during the 2015 China Victory Day parade: results from simultaneous measurements at ground level and 260 m in Beijing J. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3215-2017
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021