15 Nov 2017
Research article | 15 Nov 2017
Bayesian inverse modeling of the atmospheric transport and emissions of a controlled tracer release from a nuclear power plant
Donald D. Lucas et al.
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,006 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,992 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,426 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 566 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inferring Atmospheric Release Characteristics in a Large Computer Experiment Using Bayesian Adaptive Splines D. Francom et al. 10.1080/01621459.2018.1562933
- A new inverse modeling approach for emission sources based on the DDM-3D and 3DVAR techniques: an application to air quality forecasts in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region X. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13747-2021
- Machine Learning Emulation of Spatial Deposition from a Multi-Physics Ensemble of Weather and Atmospheric Transport Models N. Gunawardena et al. 10.3390/atmos12080953
- Sequential optimal positioning of mobile sensors using mutual information K. Schmidt et al. 10.1002/sam.11431
- Source localisation and its uncertainty quantification after the third DPRK nuclear test P. De Meutter et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-28403-z
- Atmospheric modeling and source reconstruction of radioactive ruthenium from an undeclared major release in 2017 O. Saunier et al. 10.1073/pnas.1907823116
- Sensitivity of a Bayesian source-term estimation model to spatiotemporal sensor resolution D. Jensen et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100045
- Automated release rate inversion and plume bias correction for atmospheric radionuclide leaks: A robust and general remediation to imperfect radionuclide transport modeling S. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142140
- Bayesian atmospheric tomography for detection and quantification of methane emissions: application to data from the 2015 Ginninderra release experiment L. Cartwright et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4659-2019
- MCMC methods applied to the reconstruction of the autumn 2017 Ruthenium-106 atmospheric contamination source J. Dumont Le Brazidec et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100071
- Can Delhi's Pollution be Affected by Crop Fires in the Punjab Region? M. Takigawa et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-015
- Source estimation of an unexpected release of Ruthenium-106 in 2017 using an inverse modelling approach L. Western et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106304
- The Application of an Evolutionary Programming Process to a Simulation of the ETEX Large-Scale Airborne Dispersion Experiment D. Werth et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-18-0098.1
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022