Will the role of intercontinental transport change in a changing climate?
T. Glotfelty et al.
Total article views: 3,073 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2013)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Oct 2013)
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of simulated chemical concentrations and aerosol-meteorology interactions to aerosol treatments and biogenic organic emissions in WRF/Chem Y. Zhang et al. 10.1002/2016JD024882
- Pattern of atmospheric mercury speciation during episodes of elevated PM2.5 levels in a coastal city in the Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2016.06.073
- Modeling stratospheric intrusion and trans-Pacific transport on tropospheric ozone using hemispheric CMAQ during April 2010 – Part 2: Examination of emission impacts based on the higher-order decoupled direct method S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3397-2020
- Tropospheric ozone and its precursors from the urban to the global scale from air quality to short-lived climate forcer P. Monks et al. 10.5194/acp-15-8889-2015
- Climate change impacts on human health over Europe through its effect on air quality R. Doherty et al. 10.1186/s12940-017-0325-2
- Investigation of aerosol direct effects on meteorology and air quality in East Asia by using an online coupled modeling system G. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.03.017
- Impact of future climate policy scenarios on air quality and aerosol-cloud interactions using an advanced version of CESM/CAM5: Part I. model evaluation for the current decadal simulations T. Glotfelty et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.12.035
- Source contributions to sulfur and nitrogen deposition – an HTAP II multi-model study on hemispheric transport J. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12223-2018
- A review of brominated flame retardants in the environment with emphasis on atmospheric levels, knowledge and information gaps in the African continent Z. Katima et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2016.12.017
- Changes in future air quality, deposition, and aerosol-cloud interactions under future climate and emission scenarios T. Glotfelty et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.05.008
- Possible Relationship of Weakened Aleutian Low with Air Quality Improvement in Seoul, South Korea H. Oh et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0308.1
- Development and application of a mass closure PM<sub>2.5</sub> composition online monitoring system C. Su et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5407-2020
- The 2013 severe haze over southern Hebei, China: model evaluation, source apportionment, and policy implications L. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-14-3151-2014
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Jun 2021