Can the carbon isotopic composition of methane be reconstructed from multi-site firn air measurements?
C. J. Sapart et al.
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013, article published on 13 Apr 2012)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2013, article published on 13 Apr 2012)
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Constraining N<sub>2</sub>O emissions since 1940 using firn air isotope measurements in both hemispheres M. Prokopiou et al. 10.5194/acp-17-4539-2017
- The influence of layering and barometric pumping on firn air transport in a 2-D model B. Birner et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2021-2018
- A 60 yr record of atmospheric carbon monoxide reconstructed from Greenland firn air V. Petrenko et al. 10.5194/acp-13-7567-2013
- Changes to the chemical state of the Northern Hemisphere atmosphere during the second half of the twentieth century M. Newland et al. 10.5194/acp-17-8269-2017
- An automated GC-C-GC-IRMS setup to measure palaeoatmospheric δ<sup>13</sup>C-CH<sub>4</sub>, δ<sup>15</sup>N-N<sub>2</sub>O and δ<sup>18</sup>O-N<sub>2</sub>O in one ice core sample P. Sperlich et al. 10.5194/amt-6-2027-2013
- Methane dynamics in the subarctic tundra: combining stable isotope analyses, plot- and ecosystem-scale flux measurements M. Marushchak et al. 10.5194/bg-13-597-2016
- Online technique for isotope and mixing ratios of CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O, Xe and mixing ratios of organic trace gases on a single ice core sample J. Schmitt et al. 10.5194/amt-7-2645-2014
- Isotopic constraint on the twentieth-century increase in tropospheric ozone L. Yeung et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1277-1
- Reconstruction of Northern Hemisphere 1950–2010 atmospheric non-methane hydrocarbons D. Helmig et al. 10.5194/acp-14-1463-2014
- Development and evaluation of a suite of isotope reference gases for methane in air P. Sperlich et al. 10.5194/amt-9-3717-2016
- Methane Feedbacks to the Global Climate System in a Warmer World J. Dean et al. 10.1002/2017RG000559
- Variations in global methane sources and sinks during 1910–2010 A. Ghosh et al. 10.5194/acp-15-2595-2015
- Carbon isotope ratios suggest no additional methane from boreal wetlands during the rapid Greenland Interstadial 21.2 P. Sperlich et al. 10.1002/2014GB005007
- A combustion setup to precisely reference δ<sup>13</sup>C and δ<sup>2</sup>H isotope ratios of pure CH<sub>4</sub> to produce isotope reference gases of δ<sup>13</sup>C-CH<sub>4</sub> in synthetic air P. Sperlich et al. 10.5194/amt-5-2227-2012
- Input Estimation from Sparse Measurements in LPV Systems and Isotopic Ratios in Polar Firns* *This work was partially supported by the CNRS/INSU LEFE program. E. WITRANT & P. MARTINERIE 10.3182/20130204-3-FR-2033.00201
- Natural and anthropogenic variations in methane sources during the past two millennia C. Sapart et al. 10.1038/nature11461
- Extreme <sup>13</sup>C depletion of CCl<sub>2</sub>F<sub>2</sub> in firn air samples from NEEM, Greenland A. Zuiderweg et al. 10.5194/acp-13-599-2013
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 05 May 2021