Estimated regional CO2 flux and uncertainty based on an ensemble of atmospheric CO2 inversions
Total article views: 3,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,158 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,931 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,199 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,227 with geography defined and -28 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global Carbon Budget 2023 P. Friedlingstein et al. 10.5194/essd-15-5301-2023
- Meridional Propagation of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Growth Rate and Flux Anomalies From the Tropics Due to ENSO C. Das et al. 10.1029/2022GL100105
- Development of a Portable and Sensitive CO2 Measurement Device with NDIR Sensor Clusters and Minimizing Water Vapor Impact Z. Wu et al. 10.3390/su15021533
- Construction and Application of a Regional Kilometer-Scale Carbon Source and Sink Assimilation Inversion System (CCMVS-R) L. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2023.02.017
- Three-dimensional spatiotemporal variability of CO2 in suburban and urban areas of Shaoxing City in the Yangtze River Delta, China Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163501
- Air‐Sea Fluxes of CO2 in the Indian Ocean Between 1985 and 2018: A Synthesis Based on Observation‐Based Surface CO2, Hindcast and Atmospheric Inversion Models V. Sarma et al. 10.1029/2023GB007694
- Revisiting regional and seasonal variations in decadal carbon monoxide variability: Global reversal of growth rate A. Patel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.168476
- Long-term changes in CH4 emissions: Comparing ΔCH4/ΔCO2 ratios between observation and proved model in East Asia (2010–2020) S. Kenea et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119437
- Evaluating Northern Hemisphere Growing Season Net Carbon Flux in Climate Models Using Aircraft Observations M. Loechli et al. 10.1029/2022GB007520
- Three-dimensional view of CO2 variability in the atmosphere over the Indian region M. Pathakoti et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106785
- Quality evaluation for measurements of wind field and turbulent fluxes from a UAV-based eddy covariance system Y. Sun et al. 10.5194/amt-16-5659-2023
- Characterizing the regional XCO2 variability and its association with ENSO over India inferred from GOSAT and OCO-2 satellite observations C. Das et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166176
- National CO2 budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2 observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- Optimal design of surface CO2 observation network to constrain China’s land carbon sink Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2023.07.010
- Intercomparison of Atmospheric Carbonyl Sulfide (TransCom‐COS; Part One): Evaluating the Impact of Transport and Emissions on Tropospheric Variability Using Ground‐Based and Aircraft Data M. Remaud et al. 10.1029/2022JD037817
- Knowledge gaps are making it harder to formulate national climate policies R. Feng et al. 10.1073/pnas.2218563120
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023