Soot PCF: pore condensation and freezing framework for soot aggregates
Total article views: 2,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,668 with geography defined and -181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,020 with geography defined and -100 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 648 with geography defined and -81 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Physicochemical Properties and Gasification Reactivity of Soot From Entrained Flow Gasification Processes M. Gao et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4008085
- Aerosol–cloud interactions: the representation of heterogeneous ice activation in cloud models B. Kärcher & C. Marcolli 10.5194/acp-21-15213-2021
- Aerosol Composition, Mixing State, and Phase State of Free Tropospheric Particles and Their Role in Ice Cloud Formation N. Lata et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00315
- Impacts of Simulated Contrail Processing and Organic Content Change on the Ice Nucleation of Soot Particles K. Gao & Z. Kanji 10.1029/2022GL099869
- Physicochemical properties of charcoal aerosols derived from biomass pyrolysis affect their ice-nucleating abilities at cirrus and mixed-phase cloud conditions F. Mahrt et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1285-2023
- Laboratory studies of ice nucleation onto bare and internally mixed soot–sulfuric acid particles K. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5331-2022
- High-throughput generation of aircraft-like soot U. Trivanovic et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2070055
- The dependence of soot particle ice nucleation ability on its volatile content K. Gao et al. 10.1039/D2EM00158F
- Heterogeneous Ice Nucleation in Model Crystalline Porous Organic Polymers: Influence of Pore Size on Immersion Freezing L. Nandy et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.3c00071
- Enhanced soot particle ice nucleation ability induced by aggregate compaction and densification K. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4985-2022
- Exploring the uncertainties in the aviation soot–cirrus effect M. Righi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17267-2021
- Impacts of Cloud‐Processing on Ice Nucleation of Soot Particles Internally Mixed With Sulfate and Organics K. Gao & Z. Kanji 10.1029/2022JD037146
- Deposition freezing, pore condensation freezing and adsorption: three processes, one description? M. Lbadaoui-Darvas et al. 10.5194/acp-23-10057-2023
- Comparison of physicochemical properties and gasification reactivity of soot from entrained flow gasification processes M. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2022.136660
- Atmospheric ice nucleation D. Knopf & P. Alpert 10.1038/s42254-023-00570-7
- Comparing the ice nucleation properties of the kaolin minerals kaolinite and halloysite K. Klumpp et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1579-2023
- The Role of Mineral Dust Aerosol Particles in Aviation Soot‐Cirrus Interactions B. Kärcher et al. 10.1029/2022JD037881
- Process-oriented analysis of aircraft soot-cirrus interactions constrains the climate impact of aviation B. Kärcher et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00175-x
- A Parameterization of Cirrus Cloud Formation: Revisiting Competing Ice Nucleation B. Kärcher 10.1029/2022JD036907
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023