Articles | Volume 21, issue 10
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Variability of NO2 concentrations over China and effect on air quality derived from satellite and ground-based observations
Total article views: 2,363 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,363 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and -245 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,962 with geography defined and -47 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 646 with geography defined and -198 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evolution of organic carbon during COVID-19 lockdown period: Possible contribution of nocturnal chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152191
- Air Quality over China G. de Leeuw et al. 10.3390/rs13173542
- Long-term PM2.5 pollution over China: Identification of PM2.5 pollution hotspots and source contributions M. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164871
- Detecting the Responses of CO2 Column Abundances to Anthropogenic Emissions from Satellite Observations of GOSAT and OCO-2 M. Sheng et al. 10.3390/rs13173524
- Spatio-temporal patterns of tropospheric NO2 over India during 2005–2019 N. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101692
- Spatiotemporal variation and provincial scale differences of the AOD across China during 2000–2021 G. de Leeuw et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101359
- Nutrient dynamics in the Bohai and North Yellow seas from seasonal to decadal scales: Unveiling Bohai Sea eutrophication mitigation in the 2010s L. Zheng & W. Zhai 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167417
- Trends in secondary inorganic aerosol pollution in China and its responses to emission controls of precursors in wintertime F. Meng et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6291-2022
- Co-effect assessment on regional air quality: A perspective of policies and measures with greenhouse gas reduction potential W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158119
- TROPOMI NO2 Shows a Fast Recovery of China’s Economy in the First Quarter of 2023 H. Li & B. Zheng 10.1021/acs.estlett.3c00386
- Variations of Urban NO2 Pollution during the COVID-19 Outbreak and Post-Epidemic Era in China: A Synthesis of Remote Sensing and In Situ Measurements C. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs14020419
- Black Carbon Particles Physicochemical Real‐Time Data Set in a Cold City: Trends of Fall‐Winter BC Accumulation and COVID‐19 H. Li & P. Ariya 10.1029/2021JD035265
- Estimating Near-Surface Concentrations of Major Air Pollutants From Space: A Universal Estimation Framework LAPSO S. Zhu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3248180
- The effect of accounting for public holidays on the skills of the atmospheric composition model SILAM v.5.7 Y. Fatahi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7459-2021
- Spatiotemporal neural network for estimating surface NO2 concentrations over north China and their human health impact C. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119510
- Meteorological and anthropogenic contributions to changes in the Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) over China during the last decade G. de Leeuw et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119676
- Evaluating the effects of columnar NO2 on the accuracy of aerosol optical properties retrievals T. Drosoglou et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2989-2023
- Subtle Changes or Dramatic Perceptions of Air Pollution in Sydney during COVID-19 P. Brimblecombe & Y. Lai 10.3390/environments8010002
- Spatiotemporal Investigations of Multi-Sensor Air Pollution Data over Bangladesh during COVID-19 Lockdown Z. Qiu et al. 10.3390/rs13050877
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023