Articles | Volume 21, issue 10
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Air traffic and contrail changes over Europe during COVID-19: a model study
Total article views: 4,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,895 with geography defined and -147 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,694 with geography defined and -16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,201 with geography defined and -131 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon aerosol reductions during COVID-19 confinement quantified by aircraft measurements over Europe O. Krüger et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8683-2022
- The climate impact of COVID-19-induced contrail changes A. Gettelman et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9405-2021
- Enhanced sulfur in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere in spring 2020 L. Tomsche et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15135-2022
- Aircraft engine particulate matter emissions from sustainable aviation fuels: Results from ground-based measurements during the NASA/DLR campaign ECLIF2/ND-MAX T. Schripp et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2022.124764
- Contrail coverage over the United States before and during the COVID-19 pandemic V. Meijer et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac26f0
- Numerical simulation of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on tropospheric composition and aerosol radiative forcing in Europe S. Reifenberg et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10901-2022
- Sustainable aviation in the context of the Paris Agreement: A review of prospective scenarios and their technological mitigation levers S. Delbecq et al. 10.1016/j.paerosci.2023.100920
- Changes in cirrus cloud properties and occurrence over Europe during the COVID-19-caused air traffic reduction Q. Li & S. Groß 10.5194/acp-21-14573-2021
- Aircraft Engine Particulate Matter and Gaseous Emissions from Sustainable Aviation Fuels: Results from Ground-Based Measurements During the Nasa/Dlr Campaign Eclif2/Nd-Max T. Schripp et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4045444
- Investigating an indirect aviation effect on mid-latitude cirrus clouds – linking lidar-derived optical properties to in situ measurements S. Groß et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8369-2023
- Uncertainties in mitigating aviation non-CO2 emissions for climate and air quality using hydrocarbon fuels D. Lee et al. 10.1039/D3EA00091E
- Differences in microphysical properties of cirrus at high and mid-latitudes E. De La Torre Castro et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13167-2023
- The effects of the COVID-19 lockdowns on the composition of the troposphere as seen by In-service Aircraft for a Global Observing System (IAGOS) at Frankfurt H. Clark et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16237-2021
- Secondary PM<sub>2.5</sub> decreases significantly less than NO<sub>2</sub> emission reductions during COVID lockdown in Germany V. Balamurugan et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7105-2022
- Reduced ice number concentrations in contrails from low-aromatic biofuel blends T. Bräuer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16817-2021
- Decreased Aviation Leads to Increased Ice Crystal Number and a Positive Radiative Effect in Cirrus Clouds J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021AV000546
- Aviation contrail climate effects in the North Atlantic from 2016 to 2021 R. Teoh et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10919-2022
- Design Principles for a Contrail-Minimizing Trial in the North Atlantic J. Molloy et al. 10.3390/aerospace9070375
- Weather Variability Induced Uncertainty of Contrail Radiative Forcing L. Wilhelm et al. 10.3390/aerospace8110332
- Impact of COVID‐19‐Related Air Traffic Reductions on the Coverage and Radiative Effects of Linear Persistent Contrails Over Conterminous United States and Surrounding Oceanic Routes D. Duda et al. 10.1029/2022JD037554
- Satellite observations of seasonality and long-term trends in cirrus cloud properties over Europe: investigation of possible aviation impacts Q. Li & S. Groß 10.5194/acp-22-15963-2022
- Observations of microphysical properties and radiative effects of a contrail cirrus outbreak over the North Atlantic Z. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1941-2023
- Aviation Contrail Cirrus and Radiative Forcing Over Europe During 6 Months of COVID‐19 U. Schumann et al. 10.1029/2021GL092771
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023