Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter
Total article views: 2,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,684 with geography defined and -52 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,199 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,197 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 433 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 487 with geography defined and -54 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Primary Emissions and Secondary Aerosol Processing During Wintertime in Rural Area of North China Plain C. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035430
- Ultrafine particles in urban settings: A combined study of volatility and effective density revealed by VT-DMA-APM C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120054
- Volatility parameterization of ambient organic aerosols at a rural site of the North China Plain S. Ren et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9283-2022
- Changes in Physicochemical Properties of Organic Aerosol During Photochemical Aging of Cooking and Burning Emissions W. Xu et al. 10.1029/2022JD037911
- The relative humidity-dependent viscosity of single quasi aerosol particles and possible implications for atmospheric aerosol chemistry Y. Tong et al. 10.1039/D2CP00740A
- Single-particle volatility and implications for brown carbon absorption in Beijing, China J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158874
- The importance of hydroxymethanesulfonate (HMS) in winter haze episodes in North China Plain C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113093
- The chemical composition and mixing state of BC-containing particles and the implications on light absorption enhancement J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7619-2022
- Process-based and observation-constrained SOA simulations in China: the role of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and OH levels R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16183-2021
- Changes in primary and secondary aerosols during a controlled Chinese New Year W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120408
- Influences of meteorology on emission sources and physicochemical properties of particulate matter in Seoul, Korea during the heating period J. Jeon et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119733
- Estimation of particulate organic nitrates from thermodenuder–aerosol mass spectrometer measurements in the North China Plain W. Xu et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3693-2021
- The roles of aqueous-phase chemistry and photochemical oxidation in oxygenated organic aerosols formation B. Zhan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118738
- Insights into the compositional differences of PM1 and PM2.5 from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements in Beijing, China Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119709
- Single-Particle Volatility and Implications for Brown Carbon Absorption in Beijing, China J. Sun et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4177771
- Direct observation for relative-humidity-dependent mixing states of submicron particles containing organic surfactants and inorganic salts C. Xiong et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8979-2023
- Research on the Growth Mechanism of PM2.5 in Central and Eastern China during Autumn and Winter from 2013–2020 Q. Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos13010134
- Size-resolved characterization of organic aerosol in the North China Plain: new insights from high resolution spectral analysis W. Xu et al. 10.1039/D1EA00025J
- Impact of aging on the sources, volatility, and viscosity of organic aerosols in Chinese outflows T. Feng et al. 10.5194/acp-23-611-2023
- Volatility distribution of primary organic aerosol emissions from household crop waste combustion in China P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121353
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023