18 Feb 2021
Research article | 18 Feb 2021
Sulfuric acid–amine nucleation in urban Beijing
Runlong Cai et al.
Total article views: 2,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,515 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,014 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,014 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 503 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 501 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contribution of Atmospheric Oxygenated Organic Compounds to Particle Growth in an Urban Environment X. Qiao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02095
- Measurement of atmospheric nanoparticles: Bridging the gap between gas-phase molecules and larger particles C. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.03.006
- An indicator for sulfuric acid–amine nucleation in atmospheric environments R. Cai et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1922598
- Condensation sink of atmospheric vapors: the effect of vapor properties and the resulting uncertainties S. Tuovinen et al. 10.1039/D1EA00032B
- The driving factors of new particle formation and growth in the polluted boundary layer M. Xiao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14275-2021
- Towards a concentration closure of sub-6 nm aerosol particles and sub-3 nm atmospheric clusters M. Kulmala et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105878
- Formation mechanism of typical aromatic sulfuric anhydrides and their potential role in atmospheric nucleation process H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.01.015
- Rapid sulfuric acid–dimethylamine nucleation enhanced by nitric acid in polluted regions L. Liu et al. 10.1073/pnas.2108384118
- Influence of organic aerosol molecular composition on particle absorptive properties in autumn Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1251-2022
- Application of smog chambers in atmospheric process studies B. Chu et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwab103
- Acid–Base Clusters during Atmospheric New Particle Formation in Urban Beijing R. Yin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02701
- Seasonal Characteristics of New Particle Formation and Growth in Urban Beijing C. Deng et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00808
- Wintertime subarctic new particle formation from Kola Peninsula sulfur emissions M. Sipilä et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17559-2021
- Measurement report: New particle formation characteristics at an urban and a mountain station in northern China Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17885-2021
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022