High-resolution hybrid inversion of IASI ammonia columns to constrain US ammonia emissions using the CMAQ adjoint model
Total article views: 2,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,964 with geography defined and -138 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,475 with geography defined and -77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 489 with geography defined and -61 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- ISORROPIA‐MCX: Enabling Sensitivity Analysis With Multicomplex Variables in the Aerosol Thermodynamic Model, ISORROPIA B. Berman et al. 10.1029/2022EA002729
- Estimating global ammonia (NH3) emissions based on IASI observations from 2008 to 2018 Z. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10375-2022
- Monthly Patterns of Ammonia Over the Contiguous United States at 2‐km Resolution R. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090579
- Evaluation of interactive and prescribed agricultural ammonia emissions for simulating atmospheric composition in CAM-chem J. Vira et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1883-2022
- How well can inverse analyses of high-resolution satellite data resolve heterogeneous methane fluxes? Observing system simulation experiments with the GEOS-Chem adjoint model (v35) X. Yu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7775-2021
- Trends in anthropogenic ammonia emissions in China since 1980: A review of approaches and estimations J. Chen et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1133753
- UK Ammonia Emissions Estimated With Satellite Observations and GEOS‐Chem E. Marais et al. 10.1029/2021JD035237
- Impact of interannual weather variation on ammonia emissions and concentrations in Germany X. Ge et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109432
- Satellite Support to Estimate Livestock Ammonia Emissions: A Case Study in Hebei, China P. Liu et al. 10.3390/atmos13101552
- Assessing mass balance-based inverse modeling methods via a pseudo-observation test to constrain NOx emissions over South Korea J. Mun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119429
- Use of Assimilation Analysis in 4D-Var Source Inversion: Observing System Simulation Experiments (OSSEs) with GOSAT Methane and Hemispheric CMAQ S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/atmos14040758
- The Diel Cycle of NH3 Observed From the FY‐4A Geostationary Interferometric Infrared Sounder (GIIRS) L. Clarisse et al. 10.1029/2021GL093010
- A high-resolution inventory of ammonia emissions from agricultural fertilizer application and crop residue in Taiwan C. Hsu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119920
- 4D‐Var Inversion of European NH3 Emissions Using CrIS NH3 Measurements and GEOS‐Chem Adjoint With Bi‐Directional and Uni‐Directional Flux Schemes H. Cao et al. 10.1029/2021JD035687
- 4DEnVar-based inversion system for ammonia emission estimation in China through assimilating IASI ammonia retrievals J. Jin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acb835
- Constraining industrial ammonia emissions using hyperspectral infrared imaging L. Noppen et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2023.113559
- Global, regional and national trends of atmospheric ammonia derived from a decadal (2008–2018) satellite record M. Van Damme et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd5e0
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023