Chemical composition, optical properties, and oxidative potential of water- and methanol-soluble organic compounds emitted from the combustion of biomass materials and coal
Total article views: 3,175 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,175 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,149 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,278 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 871 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigating the molecular weight distribution of atmospheric water-soluble brown carbon using high-performance size exclusion chromatography coupled with diode array and fluorescence detectors X. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.139517
- Optical properties, chemical functional group, and oxidative activity of different polarity levels of water-soluble organic matter in PM2.5 from biomass and coal combustion in rural areas in Northwest China S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119179
- Characterizing water-soluble brown carbon in fine particles in four typical cities in northwestern China during wintertime: integrating optical properties with chemical processes M. Zhong et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12609-2023
- Dynamic Wood Smoke Aerosol Toxicity during Oxidative Atmospheric Aging S. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05929
- The complexation of atmospheric Brown carbon surrogates on the generation of hydroxyl radical from transition metals in simulated lung fluid Y. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108240
- Key Toxic Components and Sources Affecting Oxidative Potential of Atmospheric Particulate Matter Using Interpretable Machine Learning: Insights from Fog Episodes R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.133175
- Characteristics and Oxidative Potential of Ambient PM2.5 in the Yangtze River Delta Region: Pollution Level and Source Apportionment Y. Cui et al. 10.3390/atmos14030425
- Contribution of Physical and Chemical Properties to Dithiothreitol-Measured Oxidative Potentials of Atmospheric Aerosol Particles at Urban and Rural Sites in Japan K. Kurihara et al. 10.3390/atmos13020319
- Optical properties, molecular characterizations, and oxidative potentials of different polarity levels of water-soluble organic matters in winter PM2.5 in six China's megacities T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158600
- Variabilities in Primary N-Containing Aromatic Compound Emissions from Residential Solid Fuel Combustion and Implications for Source Tracers L. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03000
- Source profiles of molecular structure and light absorption of PM2.5 brown carbon from residential coal combustion emission in Northwestern China Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118866
- Connecting oxidative potential with organic carbon molecule composition and source-specific apportionment in PM2.5 in Xi'an, China Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119808
- Winter brown carbon over six of China's megacities: light absorption, molecular characterization, and improved source apportionment revealed by multilayer perceptron neural network D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14893-2022
- Molecular compositions and optical properties of water-soluble brown carbon during the autumn and winter in Guangzhou, China T. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119573
- Measurement report: Changes in light absorption and molecular composition of water-soluble humic-like substances during a winter haze bloom-decay process in Guangzhou, China C. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-23-963-2023
- Oxidative potential of atmospheric brown carbon in six Chinese megacities: Seasonal variation and source apportionment D. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119909
- Deconvolving light absorption properties and influencing factors of carbonaceous aerosol in Shanghai Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156280
- Insights the dominant contribution of biomass burning to methanol-soluble PM2.5 bounded oxidation potential based on multilayer perceptron neural network analysis in Xi'an, China Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.168273
- Technical note: Chemical composition and source identification of fluorescent components in atmospheric water-soluble brown carbon by excitation–emission matrix spectroscopy with parallel factor analysis – potential limitations and applications T. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2613-2023
- Atmospheric humic-like substances (HULIS) in Chongqing, Southwest China: Abundance, light absorption properties, and potential sources T. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107016
- Insights into dissolved organics in non-urban areas - Optical properties and sources F. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121641
- Field evidence for enhanced generation of reactive oxygen species in atmospheric aerosol containing quinoline components W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119406
- Mixing states and secondary formation processes of organic nitrogen-containing single particles in Guangzhou, China L. Yun et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2023.02.053
Latest update: 11 Dec 2023