Observation and modeling of the historic “Godzilla” African dust intrusion into the Caribbean Basin and the southern US in June 2020
Total article views: 3,459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,665 with geography defined and -206 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,659 with geography defined and -149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 949 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,006 with geography defined and -57 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Health and Safety Effects of Airborne Soil Dust in the Americas and Beyond D. Tong et al. 10.1029/2021RG000763
- Reduced surface fine dust under droughts over the southeastern United States during summertime: observations and CMIP6 model simulations W. Li & Y. Wang 10.5194/acp-22-7843-2022
- On the Large Variation in Atmospheric CO2 Concentration at Shangdianzi GAW Station during Two Dust Storm Events in March 2021 X. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos14091348
- Exploring the acid neutralizing effect in rainwater collected at a tropical urban area: Central Valley, Costa Rica G. Esquivel-Hernández et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101845
- Atmospheric heating in the US from saharan dust: Tracking the June 2020 event with surface and satellite observations M. Mehra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119988
- Dust transport and advection measurement with spaceborne lidars ALADIN and CALIOP and model reanalysis data G. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7975-2022
- Atmospheric nourishment of global ocean ecosystems T. Westberry et al. 10.1126/science.abq5252
- POLIPHON conversion factors for retrieving dust-related cloud condensation nuclei and ice-nucleating particle concentration profiles at oceanic sites Y. He et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1951-2023
- Comparison of dust optical depth from multi-sensor products and MONARCH (Multiscale Online Non-hydrostatic AtmospheRe CHemistry) dust reanalysis over North Africa, the Middle East, and Europe M. Mytilinaios et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5487-2023
- Estimation of Aerosol Layer Height from OLCI Measurements in the O2A-Absorption Band over Oceans L. Jänicke et al. 10.3390/rs15164080
- Record-breaking dust loading during two mega dust storm events over northern China in March 2021: aerosol optical and radiative properties and meteorological drivers K. Gui et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7905-2022
- Long-term three-dimensional distribution and transport of Saharan dust: Observation from CALIPSO, MODIS, and reanalysis data A. Merdji et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106658
- Radiative Effects of Increased Water Vapor in the Upper Saharan Air Layer Associated With Enhanced Dustiness C. Ryder 10.1029/2021JD034696
- Mega Asian dust event over China on 27–31 March 2021 observed with space-borne instruments and ground-based polarization lidar Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119238
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- Dry air intrusions link Rossby wave breaking to large-scale dust storms in Northwest Africa: Four extreme cases E. Fluck & S. Raveh-Rubin 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106663
- Major Element Signatures of Silicate Dust Deposited on the West African Margin: Links With Transport Patterns and Provenance Regions M. Le Quilleuc et al. 10.1029/2021JD035030
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023