Measurement report: Long-emission-wavelength chromophores dominate the light absorption of brown carbon in aerosols over Bangkok: impact from biomass burning
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,535 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,687 with geography defined and -4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 848 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aqueous‐Phase Secondary Processes and Meteorological Change Promote the Brown Carbon Formation and Transformation During Haze Events H. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2023JD038735
- Ambient Nanoparticles (PM0.1) Mapping in Thailand W. Phairuang et al. 10.3390/atmos14010066
- Measurement report: Optical properties and sources of water-soluble brown carbon in Tianjin, North China – insights from organic molecular compositions J. Deng et al. 10.5194/acp-22-6449-2022
- Source profiles of molecular structure and light absorption of PM2.5 brown carbon from residential coal combustion emission in Northwestern China Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.118866
- Water-soluble organic matter with various polarities in PM2.5 over Xi'an, China: Abundance, functional groups, and light absorption X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2023.07.005
- Seasonal variation of water-soluble brown carbon in Qingdao, China: Impacts from marine and terrestrial emissions Y. Zhan et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113144
- The Sources, Molecular Compositions, and Light Absorption Properties of Water‐Soluble Organic Carbon in Marine Aerosols From South China Sea to the Eastern Indian Ocean Y. Mo et al. 10.1029/2021JD036168
- Airborne particulate matter from biomass burning in Thailand: Recent issues, challenges, and options P. Suriyawong et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e14261
- Molecular Signatures and Sources of Fluorescent Components in Atmospheric Organic Matter in South China H. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.2c00629
- Measurement report: Summertime fluorescence characteristics of atmospheric water-soluble organic carbon in the marine boundary layer of the western Arctic Ocean J. Jung et al. 10.5194/acp-23-4663-2023
- Effects of aerosol water content and acidity on the light absorption of atmospheric humic-like substances in winter T. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2023.140796
- Optical properties and molecular composition of wintertime atmospheric water-soluble organic carbon in different coastal cities of eastern China H. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164702
- Insights into dissolved organics in non-urban areas - Optical properties and sources F. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.121641
- Fluorescence Properties and Chemical Composition of Fine Particles in the Background Atmosphere of North China P. Li et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-2208-x
- Technical note: Chemical composition and source identification of fluorescent components in atmospheric water-soluble brown carbon by excitation–emission matrix spectroscopy with parallel factor analysis – potential limitations and applications T. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2613-2023
- Continuous Measurement and Molecular Compositions of Atmospheric Water‐Soluble Brown Carbon in the Nearshore Marine Boundary Layer of Northern China: Secondary Formation and Influencing Factors H. Li et al. 10.1029/2023JD038565
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023